<Future Defied> *closed* (group RP)

Zeto

Costi offered no further comment on the topic of Kyael's studies; simply shook his head. Was he thinking like that simply because he was still a child? Or was it because they were mutants? If it was the latter, did education really mean nothing in their world?

Surely not. Regardless of their origin, knowledge always had its uses.

Yuki's voice brought Costi back from his temporary wonder. Turning to face the other, Costi's eyes locked on the familiar lines and shapes; there was mostly no colour and the rest came in blurs, but it was only polite to respond and face another when speaking. "Is anything the matter?" Possibly, was the information he provided insufficient?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeto

• ella.

• iMarionette

Yuki paused. "Not as such, but I was looking over the mission specs. If KopyKat is free tonight, I would like him there as well. We could make do without him but..."

The blond shrugged gracefully; he knew Kyael didn't like killing. He damn well knew he wasn't into any part of their 'job' description and that Kyael didn't like being referred to as KopyKat. He also knew that Kyael would be perfect for it, which overrode any of Kyael's own wants and needs in the end.

Despite this, the purple-eyed teen couldn't help but listen in. "Aren't you even going to ask me?" he demanded. "I have homework to do, you know."

OOC: It feels awkard to write the same thing again, my post was lost due to the database error >.

BIC:

"I couldn't agree more with you, Ky, that's just boring and useless stuff, I can't get it anyway... And water is evil you're just being tricked by it. Sorry, I can't get in, there's too much water, it's enough that I'm already wet."

"Well, yeah, I guess you're right mothe...I mean Costi" he didn't want to lose his day sleeping but he was bored anyway so he could do that. He looked around, searching for a perfect tree and when he found it he jumped in, making himself comfortable and closing his eyes.

"You can wake me up before the mission..."he mumbled lazily. He didn't fall asleep that soon so he could still hear the three of them speaking. It looked like they'll have another guest to the party but that didn't bother him at all, as long as he got to do the killing.

When Rhyan almost called him mother Costi's lips gave a tug, just barely, into something that he managed to hide quickly. He kept his attention on Yuki, however, letting a short pause pass between them as he considered his request.

Costi was not happy about it. Kyael wouldn't be happy about it, either. But in the end, the mission did take priority. "As long as you send him back as soon as you have no more use of him," again, Costi's lips gave a twitch of emotion, though a different one this time. His eyes, fixed on Yuki, said it all: Keep the kid safe. Don't let him kill anyone.

Yuki nodded. "I won't need him for more than an hour. Half that if we're good. And I plan on being better than good," he answered simply.

Despite what others probably thought of him, Yuki wasn't as cold and heartless as he seemed. He knew Kyael was just a kid. Sure, he'd been one who had grown up fast, living on the streets, but he was still a kid. He'd do his damnedest to make sure Kyael didn't have to dirty his hands.

Plans, strategies, possible outcomes good and bad, the blond's mind raced, evaluating, dissecting, breaking down even the most minute of details. They could hit the strip club first, make a detour and drop him off before he and Rhyan split up and took care of the remaining eight.

Even as he was planning the mission, he glanced at Kyael and spoke, "I'll have you home by ten if you're so worried about your homework."

He turned to leave. "And Rhyan?" Paused for a second, lips fighting back a little, amused smile. "Nothing like a cold shower to wake you up."

OOC: Having the site come and go in sporadic bursts really threw me off my game. :( It does feel awkward when you feel like you're double-posting, haha.