♥You stole my heart~♥*Yin x Mitsu private~*

yin_yang_lover

♥(Sorry if the title sucks ^^'... I guess I'll start...)♥

~Plot: This is based off of a game called kingdom hearts, we (as in me and Mitsu) do not own any of the characters but the plot. Best friends Sora and Riku have known each other all their lives. But one thing is for sure they both have feelings for each other, but neither of them will admit it. Will these two ever find love with one another or will some body else try and get in the way between the two boys.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was raised high in the sky, like it normally was shinning down on a small Island called Destiny. A soft laugh was heard coming from the beach that was across from the main land. Three people were sitting on the hot sand looking out at the ocean enjoying the beautiful view. A girl with short brunette hair was laughing at a joke that her friend had just said. "Oh Riku that was funny! Don't you agree Sora?" The blue eyed girl asked her spiky haired friend. But the aqua marine eyed boy gave a soft chuckle before he turned his head at the two younger teens.

"Come on Kairi like an airhead like Sora could even understand the joke!" He teased the younger male brunette as he released another light heartened laugh.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• ~Mitsukuni~

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: nah dont worry yin, i really like the title! ^^ it's cute)

There in a small island filled with paradise, a young male was lying on the sand next to his two best friends who were busy having a conversation together. Sora closed his eyes as he felt the warm sunshine touch his skin, it was a nice feeling to enjoy that unfortunately he didn’t hear their joke.

Sora’s mind was lost in thoughts until someone called his name; he instantly sat up and blinked at the brunette girl beside him.

Huh? Oh yeah! It was really funny

Sora began to stare at Riku with wide pupils after hearing that comment, it really surprised him yet left slightly embarrassed by the teasing.

h-hey! Don’t listen to him Kairi, of course I understood the joke, I mean he’s just kidding right?” he let out a nervous chuckle but kept his cheerful smile.

(OOC: Ah thank you dear! *hugs tightly~*)

Kairi let out a laugh knowing full will Sora didn't hear the joke at all. "Your a horrible liar Sora! And yeah he was just kidding~" she said leaning over him and poking his nose. The older male laughed once again as well. "Yup I was right... The only thing Sora's head has is hot air!" he snickered slightly which caused the young girl to smack his arm lightly. "Riku... Don't you think you picked on Sora enough today?" she said looking at the older boy straight in the eyes. He took a deep breath and stood up dusting the sand off of his jeans. "Yeah maybe your right Kai..." He spoke lightly before his eyes landed on the other island across the way.

"You know what I've been thinking about... And this thought bugs me..." He took a deep breath and adverted his eyes to the bright beautiful sky. "Riku..." Kairi spoke softly worried about her friend. "You know... What will happen to us when we get older? Will we still be together like this?" His voice was low and unclear. The light brunette haired girl stood up and dusted her mini-skirt/shorts off and walked towards her friend placing a hand on his shoulder. "Of course we'll always be together! Right Sora!" she turned her head over to her other friend who was laying on the sand.

(OOC: aw you're welcome yin~ *hugs back* btw i'm so sorry for the lateness! >

Eh? Hey! I happen to be a very good liar” Sora couldn’t help but realise a huge laugh as Kairi poked his nose; it’s true that he was a bad liar… ok a very bad liar but always denied it.

Sora gave a slight frown at Riku after that comment but his reaction transformed into a more sad expression as the older male began to question about the future; it was rather rare of the spikey haired male to hear his best friend say that and to be honest he never wanted to him to feel this.

He calmly got up, dusting the sand off his shorts “Yeah, she’s right Riku…” Sora came and wrapped an arm around both of their necks and smiled softly “No matter what happens… we’ll always be together like this, I’m sure of it!”

Suddenly Sora lightly shoved Riku at the side and began to run towards a ladder while laughing “Last one to the Paopu Fruit Tree is a rotten egg!” the young male was certain that he will be the one to win this race, as a young child Riku was always better than him at every activity they did on the island whether it was racing, playing with wooden swords… you name it, His best friend was always one step ahead.

(OOC: It's fine deary ~hands a cupcake~ if you were busy then there is no need to be sorry =)~)

Once Riku had snapped out of his own self loathing he chuckled lightly and ran after Sora. He was pretty fast to so he caught up to him pretty quickly. "I don't think so Sora! Your going to lose!" He laughed as he ran right in front of his friend. Kairi started to run after the two boy's laughing. Now this was the Riku she knew and cared for. Maybe Riku was growing up way too fast. That thought alone made her frown lightly. He was older then they were by a year but still... The aqua marine eyed boy was also mature for his age. People would always say how level headed he was, always thinking about the future and what was really out there.

Watching the two boys get to be neck and neck with each other brought a smile to her face.