Rp Rp Rp Rp!!

RyokiSawada

Okay so I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to like go after other peoples' rps but that has........failed......miserably... so! This is why I'm making this. I know I probably need like some kinda plot or theme or idea to get started to draw the attention of people but.....to be honest...I can't think of anything (maybe its because its 6:00 a.m where I'm at). So my suggestion is, reply with plots and ideas or just comments (i just love it when people reply to the threads I start ^.^.....sigh I know. I sound desperate but someone has to do something right?) and I'll choose one.....or two....or three. whatever catches my fancy and we'll get started!! it's okay if you don't have a title yet, we'll work on that together!! looking forward to your ideas (i'm very openminded) for none is a stupid idea just very creative :D:leaf:

- - - Updated - - -

Also!! I must warn you beforehand that this would be my first (hopefully succesfull) rp!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• RyokiSawada

• yin_yang_lover

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:3 I'd love to do one with you. I'll warn you I'm an uke, though. So, if you still want, we can come up with a RP plot together. :)

wow....replies already.....I must be famous leaf4

anyways I can be either seme or uke (given the mood im in) and so just give me a plot and we can start!! (private message me if you wanna)

- - - Updated - - -

or you can put it out here....

Old plot of mine:

"A water sprite [my character] from the land of Avalon wishes to no longer live among fantastical creatures and he forsakes it all in order to go live among the humans. He enters the world unable to comprehend human society and how to navigate it despite known its language. He struggles for several days before he is captured by a group of hunters who specialize in the trade of non-human creatures. He is then sold to a man [your character]. The man is intrigued and knows that the water sprite has limited understanding of human society, but he still takes what is rightfully his whenever he feels like it. In exchange, he teaches the water sprite."

Or we could choose a pairing and bs:

master x slave

doctor x patient

brother x brother

friend x friend

dealer x addict

etc, etc.

:D Yay. x3 Do you wish for me to start? We can just put the images of our characters at the top of our first posts.

Oh I have a perfect pairing~ Pirate x Governor's Son I'll think of a plot soon or if you don't like the pairing we could do something else. ^^'