Ai no Kusabi

K.Koji

I never speak on forums much, but recently I have been watching many korean movies here at Yaoi Otaku xD

So I thought instead of leeching entirely, I'd contribute some of my art... ( not that it helps much lol)

Its Iason x Riki from AnK

ANKDEVIANT2.jpg

I'm on Deviantart :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 7

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K.Koji

• SailorRishi

• withu

• JordanDN

:hamtaro-005 (15): ....so many Hamtaro's... which to choose D:

Anyways, glad you like it :3. I liked AnK because it's more intelligent than the usual fluffy shounen-ai lol

That's right. ANK is usually a Novel and was once of the first BL storys. That was the beginning from Yaoi. In the '70s Yaoi/BL was named June. The storys in this time was diffrent written. The Plot was more extensive. Today this type of storys are rare or not so populare. That's why i prefer doujinshis or non commercial stuff.

Btw. i sniff in your deviantart acc. very nice works ;)

AMAZING! you have so much tallen. io just LOVE AnK so much and as a die hard fan, this is really great work

• 2 weeks later...
Is it your avatar was your drawing too, is vincent val right...I do like your avatar too.. :D

Yes. That pic is here: Vincent Valentine

• 2 months later...

HOLY MOLDY.

You have such utterly amazing talent in drawing. o-o

Haha you probably get it a lot with the high compliments.

My eyes are glued on to it. How long did that took you to draw that? You made 'em so sexy. o-o! I like it a lot.

I hope you'll consider on sharing more of your artworks. D: What media did you use? Did you use any reference or source to help with your drawing? Or you did this completely on your imagination & memory? Did you self-taught yourself in drawing? Did you take any art classes? :-D

I added you on to my watchlist on DA. I'm not really active there but doesn't hurt to add you on. xD

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...