[SasuNaru] Please Love me

empress19

Sasuke hugget back and stopet hugget Naruto and so on Naruto and said" well you for start to pack then, do you know where i live?" he asked.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empress19

"Near here, I'll pack then." he point at the old apartment. "Wait okay! i won't long." naruto back to his apartment.

Naruto packing his clothes for sleep over. He giggle. 'It's the first time someone invite me.' When he finish, he back to sasuke. "I'm so sorry for make you wait, 'suke." He grinned.

Sasuke punched Naruto on the head and said'' dont call me Suke i dont like that, Call me Sasuke, La ous walk torwards my house'' he said start walk torwards his house.

They whas now inside Sasukes house and Sasuke so on Naruto and said" welcomme to my home Naruto, follow me and i shall vise you where you shall sleep"

"Wwwwoooooaaaahhhh~ your house so big sasuke..." He look around. He follow Sasuke to show his room to sleep. "Sugoi!"

They whas now stand before Guest room and Sasuke said'' here can you sleep, Are you hungry?'' he asked

Sasuke laughed and so on Naruto and said'' hehehe i guess your stomace speak for you and of course you can sleep here, And do you whant Ramen?'' he asked

Sasuke smiled and said'' okey Ramen shall bli then, You can go realx or take shower, meanwhile i make ramen''

Sasuke whas making ramen and when he whas finish making ramen he yelled"Naruto ramen is now finish, come and eat"

Sasuke looked sad for a moment and said in sad voice" dead they whas killed by my brother. So im going to kill my brother and get revenge for at han killed our parents"

Sasuke smiled and said" im afrid is not misunderstanding Naruto it really happend, I so it myself, anyway im finish to eat so im going to the bathroom, you can see tv or do somethings Else meanwhile im in the bathroom" he said rais himself up and walked to the bathroom.

Naruto nodded. He continue eating. He still can't believe sasuke's big brother do that. he go to living room n watching tv wait for sasuke.

Sasuke whas now finish in the shower and he walked out of the shower and walked to his room for to find Phyamas for him. He put his phyamas on and walked out of his room and walked to the living room and so Naruto and said" Naruto the shower is ledig whis you whant to shower"

He nodded. "Un, I'll take a bath now." He go to the bathroom. 'What will we do after this?' he think. 'I never stay over, i don't know what to do...'

Sasuke smiled and said" whis movie Whant you to see? I have scary movie two and Pride and Prejudice?" he asked.