[SasuNaru] Please Love me

empress19

Naruto sat on the swing near Konohagakure school. He sigh sadly when he look his friends playing with each other but no one want to be playing with him. He didn't know why. He always confuse why people always see him with disgust or hate gaze. 'Did I do something wrong?' He thought.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empress19

Sasuke walked around Konohagakure school and so a blond kid and walked torwards him and said'' hello kid why are you sitting here and crying?'' he asked.

Sasuke reach his hand before Naruto and said'' nice to meet you Naruto, whant to play whit me?'' he asked.

Naruto have a great day today. He back to his apartment happily,but suddenly a few villager ambush him. Naruto look at them with fear. "W-what you wanna do?"

one of them smirk. "Just want to play, demon." He grab Naruto's arm.

"N-no!!!"

Sasuke walked around the viliage and so some kids grap Narutos hand and walked mot them and said'' let go of Naruto or im going to punch you''

one of them look at sasuke. "Why you defend it? He's demon!"

Naruto just curling try to defend his body.

Sasuke smriked and said" well does Naruto see out so a demon for there?" he asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke smriked and said" well does Naruto see out so a demon for there?" he asked.

Sasuke sighed and said" there must not listen to Your parents all the time, have there think about mabey Your parents have Lie to there. So can you please leave my friend alone?" he asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke sighed and said" there must not listen to Your parents all the time, have there think about mabey Your parents have Lie to there. So can you please leave my friend alone?" he asked.

Sasuke walked torwards Naruto and tok Narutos hand and Get Naruto closer to him and said" its alright Naruto im here now, so please stop crying"

His blue eyes widened. he smile softly. "Arigatou sasuke~" He hug sasuke tightly. "It's not fair, our age is same but why you taller than me?" Naruto pouting.

Sasuke so on Naruto and said'' hm i whonder to, Do you whant to sleepover us me?'' he asked.

Sasuke answert back"sure i live alone, so thats not problem, so do you Whant to sleepover us me?" he asked.