May I Be Yours? (tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Ryuu ignored the look from Mrs. Hanamishi. Even if he had preferred females, he had no plans of being with anyone in that way when he was working for them. He couldn't answer her question, however, even though he was rather irritated that she asked Kaoru for permission to use him. He had no fondness of being considered nothing for a worker even though that was all he really was. He hadn't noticed Saiki was missing until he was brought up, but it was no real loss in his book. The man didn't like him and he didn't want to have to be around him unless necessary.

"Yes, sir," Ryuu said with a soft smile at Takahiro as he was drawn out of his thoughts, gaze moving to watch the older man. He was glad that Kaoru had left along with the others. Takahiro never set him on edge and was always willing to talk to him whenever he wanted. It was nice that there was someone in the household who he could consider a friend. "Are you?"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

"Well, I must at least pretend I do." He said with a small smile before taking a small sip of his drink. "Kaoru loves to go overboard with these kind of events." He added and glanced at the young man beside him. "I'm glad to see you are okay, I thought you'd feel a little bit uncomfortable."

Ryuu couldn't help but smile at the words. Takahiro was terribly human for a man of his position. He understood having to pretend to enjoy events like this, which was why he was on his second glass of white wine. He normally didn't drink, but he was all nerves when surrounded by people he didn't know.

"I've a drink and someone pleasant to talk to. I can't be too uncomfortable, can I?" he asked with a soft smile at Takahiro before his cheeks turned faintly red. The comment could be seen as too forward. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off that way."

Takahiro’s cheeks turned a light shade of red. Ryuu had a strange affect in him, he made him feel young again, full of life and his beauty lightened up his mood all the time. “No, that’s alright. I too think you are a very pleasant companion Ryuu.” The older man said softly, his eyes almost adoring Ryuu. For a moment, he forgot where he was and what he was doing, until Kaoru interrupted them.

“Honey, what are you doing there? Come, we must continue greeting the guests.” She dragging Takahiro away, her anger towards Ryuu only increasing.

-skip-

“Has anyone seen Jin?” Jin’s mother asked as the party ended and everyone was leaving. “I’m sorry Sakura-san, probably he got bored and left early?” Takahiro said trying to calm down the visibly worried woman. Jin was her only son and she adored him with all her heart. "Come on dear, Takahiro-san is right, we should go home as well. Takahiro-san, thank you for inviting us." The man said before leaving as well.

Ryuu smiled softly at the words, but he bit Takahiro good by when Kaoru came over to get him. Once he was left alone, he spent the rest of the party just wandering about, admiring the architecture of the building though he would engage in conversation whenever someone wanted him to. The party could have been worse, but he was very glad when it ended.

He heard the conversation about a young man named Jin and the slightest frown crossed his face. He hoped the young man was all right though he probably went off somewhere with a woman. That was something that seemed to be what guys were prone to do. He politely left the party, bidding Takahiro and Kaoru a good night before going back to his rooms where he changed into something much more comfortable. He drew back the curtains of his room and sat down on the windowsill, looking out at the moonlit courtyard. It looked truly beautiful. He was sorely tempted to go out for a walk that night because it looked beautiful.

Saiki finished cleaning his hands and torso with some old clothes that were lying around the old warehouse. The look in his eyes was cold and empty; inside he felt pure disgust. No matter how he tried to keep harm away from the people around him he always managed to hurt them. Wouldn't it be best to end this curse by ending his life? Many times the thought crossed Saiki's mind but he just couldn't do it. Not because he was afraid or because he was a coward to take his own life. But because of Tagami. He knew how much his little brother adored him and how much he himself loved the other. Saiki knew that the news of his death would only speed up Tagami's sickness.

The curly haired young man stepped out of the dark warehouse, making a mental note to get a stronger lock. He tightened his coat around his naked chest as he made his way back to the house, the snow falling on his skin like a caress. Too bad Saiki couldn't enjoy the beauty of the snow or the beauty in life. He no longer had interest in things like that...

Ryuu glanced down at the grounds when he noticed movement and a slight frown crossed his face. What was Saiki doing out so late and outside in the snow? And on a night of a party that his mom had taken awhile to set up? He hesitated a moment before standing and wrapping a robe about him. He slid out of his bedroom, noticing the quiet of the building. It was strange after the noise of the party.

He knew that Saiki would come this way so he headed a little further down the hall. He pulled the robe closer as he saw Saiki walk down the hall, unable to stop the movement. "Good evening, Mr. Souma," he greeted, eyes taking in Saiki's appearance. The man looked really rough and detached.

Saiki's eyes widened at the sight of Ryuu standing in the hall near his room, what was he doing here? But then the expression of surprise soon fell from his face and it was quickly replaced by one of pure irritation. He stood straight, causing his jacket to fall lose on his shoulders revealing his muscular chest. "What are you doing here?" He asked slowly his eyes looking deep into Ryuu's.

Ryuu's eyes narrowed slightly at the irritation that Saiki was showing. His eyes barely glanced at the chest, but that was because he really had to try not to stare. It was something that was rude...and something that brought up uncomfortable feelings.

"I saw you walking outside and I thought you might be a bit chilled. I was going to offer you some tea that I have in my room," he answered, tone still light. He was good at not showing the irritation that Saiki caused in him. Why did the man hate him so much?

Saiki's lips formed an amused grin which made his facial features seem even sexier. Even though it was quick, he was able to notice Ryuu's eyes on his exposed chest and he was no fool to know what kind of look it was. "Eh? Aren't you a nice guy." Saiki said his voice teasing as he closed the distance between him and Ryuu, cornering the long haired beauty against the wall. "I thought you were interested only in old men." He said placing his hand on the wall to prevent Ryuu from running away. "like my old man."

Ryuu stiffened as he was forced back against the wall, eyes narrowed slightly at the words coming from Saiki. "You assume things, Mr. Souma," he answered just a touch coolly though his heart was racing within his chest from fear and from something he was unwilling to acknowledge. Never in this situation would he acknowledge having a remote attraction to the angry man in front of him.

"I am?" Saiki asked in a low and sensual voice as he leaned his face in closer to Ryuu's; their faces just inches apart. He didn't know what was it about the long haired man, but something about him made him want to break him. The dark side of him longed to ruin and dirty Ryuu pureness; to take away that light of innocence in his eyes and make him his. "Shall I ask your body instead then?" He said before capturing Ryuu's lips in a rough kiss.

Ryuu inhaled softly at the kiss, automatically returning, wanting it...his cheeks colored dark red and he quickly broke off the kiss, hands going up to press against Saiki's chest to give him a push away. No, he wasn't going to do this, wasn't going to let himself do this. "I'd appreciate it if you don't do that again," he said, tone unusually cool for him.

Saiki frowned as he was pushed away by Ryuu, for a moment he thought that Ryuu was going to give in the desire and let him have him. He stepped away, his eyes cold as he took in Ryuu's lightly flushed cheeks. "And I'd appreciate if you minded your own business next time." He said before tearing his eyes from Ryuu's and entering his room. Once in the solitude of his room, Saiki ran a frustrated hand over his messy curly hair and harshly threw his coat to the ground. What was Ryuu doing to him?

Ryuu bristled at the words and he watched Saiki go, irritation flaring through him. He went to back to his room and had to consciously remember not to slam the door. That man was so frustrating! He moved to where he could heat up some water over an open flame before making his tea. He really needed it to calm down. He took a sip of it when it was ready, sighing softly. What did Saiki want from him?

"Good morning, Tagami," Ryuu said with a smile as he walked into the boy's room. He sat down on the edge of the bed. He held something round in his hands, something he had worked hard at over the last two weeks of being in the mansion. "I have something for you, but you have to promise to be real careful with it, all right?"

An expression of sheer happiness appeared on Tagami's face as Ryuu walked into his room. Everyday he looked forward to see his tutor, not only because he was eager to learn about the outside world but he also was really fond of Ryuu. Ryuu was really nice to talk to and he always lightened the mood in Tagami's gloomy room. "Ryuu-sensei!" The child shifted to a sitting position and his eyes shined with excitement at to what Ryuu had for him. "I promise! What is it?" He asked truly excited.

Ryuu smiled at the eagerness. Tagami just seemed to make everything better. He revealed the small globe in his hand. Within it was a small replica of glen he had once been to. In the center was a large oak tree that seemed to belong in a fairy tale. Snow lightly coated everything, but not enough to obscure the shapes of animals that often frequented the glen. He shook the globe lightly so it made it look like snow was falling and he handed it to Tagami.

Tagami's eyes widened amazed at what Ryuu had for him. The little child was speechless as he slowly took the small globe in his tiny hands and silently watched as the snow fell on the oak tree and small animals surrounding it. He was so touched that he felt like crying. "Ryuu-sensei, this is really pretty." He said shaking the globe one more time to see the snow fall inside and looked up at Ryuu with a smile so bright, that could make the sun jealous. "Thank you so much! I promise I'll treasure it forever!" He said before moving forward to hug his tutor.

"You are really like my brother sensei, he sometimes brings nice things to me too." He said with a smile as he held the globe close to him tightly. "Have you met him already sensei? He's very busy, dealing with father's company, but he is really kind. I'm sure you two would really become good friends." He said innocently.

Ryuu smiled happily as he saw the reaction from the gift. He had hoped that it would make the child happy, someone who deserved it more than anyone. He hesitated a little at the question about Saiki, but he smiled gently. No reason for the boy to know that Saiki was rather rude to him.

"Yes, I've met your brother," he said with a soft smile at Tagami. "He seems like a fairly nice man and I'd hope we could get along." He did hope it would happen, but he doubted it. Saiki didn't seem to like him at all.

Tagami nodded happily agreeing with Ryuu he then carefully placed Ryuu's gift on his nightstand. He looked at the snow inside the globe and smiled warmly, it was just like the snow outside. "So Ryuu-sensei, what will we do today?" He asked eager to learn whatever Ryuu wanted to teach him.

---

A knock on the other side of the door broke the silence inside Takahiro's office. He and Saiki were busy reading the report of last month income when a servant interrupted them. "Souma-sama, Mori-san wishes to speak with you." The elderly servant announced politely and Takahiro stood up from his seat ready to welcome his friend Mori. Saiki ignored the guest and just continued analyzing the papers in front of him, according to him they were far more important.

"Mori-san, how are things going?" Takihiro greeted as he shook hands with his friend Mori. "Not so good." The dark haired man said with a grim expression. "Jin is missing, he never went home last night and the chauffeur swears that he didn't take Jin anywhere." Saiki finally looked up from the papers in front of him, so last night victim was Jin? He thought his expression darkening.

"Have you search at his friends houses?" Takahiro asked with a serious tone feeling truly worried for Jin's whereabouts.

"Yes we have." Mori said nodding and sighed. "I just wanted to tell you beforehand that the police might come and do a search around your house." Mori informed Takahiro who only nodded understanding. "Of course, I understand. How is your wife taking all of this." He further asked.

"Not too well, she's always being over protective of Jin. Well I wont take more of your time." Mori said before thanking Saiki and Takahiro for the time. "Please let me know if anything happens." Takahiro said as he watched his friend leave. Saiki placed the papers down and stood up. Takahiro blinked confused. "And where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm tired, can't I take a rest?" He didn't wait for an answer from his father as he left the office and went inside the house library. He knew nobody would be there to interrupt him as he sat down with a bottle of strong liqueur. All he wanted was to drink and forget about Jin...

Ryuu smiled softly and he shifted on the bed before pulling over one of the books that he had left with Tagami and he opened it to a page talking about native animals. He smiled softly as he took Tagami through the various species and taught him everything he knew. He really enjoyed teaching the young boy because the young boy was so eager and so willing to learn. He was also incredibly cute and never fought him on anything. He could get used to this even if it meant dealing with Saiki. The lesson took most of the morning and the early afternoon. He ended it by giving Tagami an assignment to draw out his favorite animal, what it was, and to give it's role in the area.

He shifted his clothes as he walked on is way to the library to see what else he could find for Tagami. He walked inside, steps becoming lighter almost instantly. It was a habit of his in case anyone was in there. He doubted anyone was, but he was always careful. He started to peruse a section on local tales to help Tagami learn more about the area, humming softly to himself, not realizing Saiki was in the room.

Saiki placed the now half empty bottle of liquor down alerted by the sound of the library door being open and closed. He stood up from where he was sitting to meet who ever decided to interrupt his moment of solitude; to his surprise it was no other than Ryuu - the person he disliked the most at this point. Having a strong tolerance for alcohol, Saiki wasn't exactly drunk, but he was sadly in no condition to think rational.

"Is there anywhere in this house where I can be without meeting you? I'm starting to think you are stalking me." Saiki said as he folded his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall while he watched Ryuu's form.

Ryuu nearly dropped the book he had grabbed when he heard Saiki's voice and he climbed down off the ladder, pale eyes slipping to watch the man who seemed quite determined to hate him. He surveyed him for a minute, deciding how best to answer the question since he had a variety of snide comments he could make.

"What's your problem?" he asked in an uncharacteristically cool voice, tired and fed up with Saiki at the moment. He had come here solely for the purpose of getting books for Tagami and instead had found himself having to deal with a man who had been drinking.

Saiki raised a eyebrow, surprised by Ryuu unexpected reaction. He never expected the other to react so boldly, which only amused him more; yes he could have some fun with the beautiful tutor. Saiki then unfolded his arms and walked closer to the smaller man, leaning closer to Ryuu with an air of dominance radiating from him. "What makes you think that there's something wrong with me?" He asked his light brown eyes burning with a strange fire as he stared down into Ryuu's eyes. Was it the alcohol? Saiki didn't know, but he was feeling quite aroused just by standing this close to the other male.