ViewFinder by Yamane Ayano

xlamyx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This really stinks :Sulky: the manga is licensed, but the last volume released in English was more than a year ago :No!: i have the first 7 volumes, but when will i see the rest ??

• 3 weeks later...

can you help how i can download viewfinder/ 4shared link says this file is not valid and mediafire links also switching to other places with no download , i can not use these download links, please help, thanks.

• 1 month later...
can you help how i can download viewfinder/ 4shared link says this file is not valid and mediafire links also switching to other places with no download , i can not use these download links, please help, thanks.

yes please change the links they didnt work:Sad:

Apparently Libre ended their licencing agreement with DMI for publishing Finder in English

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

just why the **** these links don't work?

- - - Updated - - -

i have looked every where and i can't find this great manga. Ayano passed away and this great thing is from my fav manga artist! why the **** doesn't anyone ***** reupload these links? *cries* ****!

As it's stated in the very first post. This is a licensed manga. I'd also like to remind you that there's an specific thread to make a requesto so they don't remain unnoticed. Uploaders in this community will gladly help you if you ask for it nicely. Thank you for your understanding :)

It'd be also appreciated if you respect the forums and don't take your anger on people that take from their free time to stock you with free goods. On the matter with Ayano, I think that the manga-ka is alive and kicking so I don't know where you heard that from, that she'd passed away. You can follow

if she is your favorite manga-ka, and support her with purchases.

June posted news on continuing the Finder series and releasing the 8th volume first for fans who've waited forever and a day. Then, they said they would begin releasing from volume 1 for those who would like the previous volumes. Furthermore, they said that Finder volume 8 would be a deluxe edition and release is planned for early part of next year! Yay! So, fellow fans, chins up! We have something to celebrate and look forward to.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I just watched this ova and totally got addicted but I can't find the volumes of the book to read anywhere online...please could someone email them to me...pleasssssssssse😢😢😢

• 5 months later...

LITTERALLY ME :Sad: *bang my head to the wall*

The feeling of being left out when i finally found this page.....priceless.

#cries in the corner

I'm so happy :hamtaro-005 (23):when found this but then....

It broke my heart when I know that I couldn't download it...:cuteonion46:

In "mangahere" you can read online (but you can also download if you use "hakuneko", so I did). You can also find this story in "manga fox" and "mangago". I hope this information is useful to those interested.

• 4 months later...

I've been a longtime admirer of YA-sensei's works as well as everybody else here and reading your comment about Sensei's passed away really upsetting. Please check first before you rambling on nonsense

... good Lord!

• 1 month later...