Your Cravings Assasins creed brotherhood ...more or less

yourstalker

Malik -ideduce,

brief description: Wise but a little bit rude

seme/uke?:....whaddever you want ^^

Altair -me "

brief discription: I wear badass clothing ^^

seme/uke?....i dont know

Setting: During the cruisade medievel europe and some other parts.

Plot line: You can decide i'm more of a detail person then an idea person

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• ideduce

Malik -ideduce,

brief description: Wise but a little bit rude

seme/uke?:switch type

Plot: in the dead of the night the apple resonated reviling that fragments of another apple are hidden around their general location. It was at that time a 'moving painting' spoke again to Altair explaining that some fragments have fallen into the hands of the Templars. Some pieces of the apple posses strange powers, and some are useless until assembled with other pieces. It also appears the Arc is also a mechenizm that can craft the apple once all the pieces are found. However the map is distorted and far to advanced for the assassin. Perhaps another map maker would find it less troublesome......

Malik was resting on the pillows that he had just outside of his shop, where Altair use to place himself during missions. He was fast asleep, thee daggers between his fingers of his good hand, and his stump arm sprawled outwards. His robes where open as he sun bathed. His skin a golden tan. It seemed though he was recently whipped and was also tending to wounds that were now burned closed.

Altiar was confused it was the middle of the day and yet his friend was not at his usual place at the counter. "Is something the matter my friend" he said he got no reaction. Not sure whether to wake the man or not he felt around in his many pockets until he found the singed scrap of paper he managed to save from the fire of his home. Helding it in his hand he looked around and found drops of read smears on the ground frowning ..he took a look around

The place looked untouched. So it was apparent Malik successfully retreated. He groaned and turned away now sleeping on his side. His eyes opened and he stared at the water, streaming form the wall. His head turned slightly as he saw a figure wondering in his hide away building. The knifes dropped and he only held one. He turned ready to throw it. "........" he wasn't sure who it was, but he knew it was an assassin. He pulled his robe back on and stood up.

"Were you followed?"

He was a little riled.

altair pointed upwards revealing a dead body leaning on the roof entrence. A hooded figure with a bow. "Just one". Altair didn't waited for his usual lecture about being careful and how much of a fool he was. Though it was clear the man didn't notice him....or trust him atleast. Ignoring the knife pointed at him he withdrew the scrap of paper "What do you make of this" he asked

Malik rolled his eyes and hit Altair in the head with the palm of his hand after dropping his knife.

"Try not to get me killed, now I have to bury that body. What happens when a guard notices a dead body on a roof and looks into my place? You don't think." he pulled away from Altair. ".....No, I'm not aiding a novice, not unless he cleans up his mess." he pointed up at the body, and then looked over at the parchment. "Well obviously it's a map." He went over to him a pulled the piece out of his hand. "Go fix my roof, I'll take care of this." he stated moving his ink well and looking the document over.

Altair took the hit and went out malik irritated him. He took the body and tempted to throw it on top of the annoying man. Picking up the body hes took an arrow and plunged it into the mans skull then took little pouch of gold the man had and threw it in a near by hay-stack. People would think it was a poorly done robbery. With the recent pillages and assualts of the niebouring villagers people saught refuge to the city and had taken up crime and such happenings were common. He returned to the bureul and spoke "I got your message,you said there was something you wanted me to do on the way a templer attaked me i found this on him."

"Seems like someone smuggled in Spanish wine I'd like some, and there's another shop nearby. He's holding the poor hostage, and selling some as sex slaves, or just normal slaves. I'd like you to take care of him please."

Malik left out the fact he recently got whipped by that same man.

"And be careful he's a crafty man. One with more then a handful of spies at his disposal. Watch your back."

(ok now how are you going to be involved in the roleplay if i'm off killing a bondage freak?)

Altair nodded as irritaing as the man was he has developed a strange respect for him. "I've herd of him,They call him the mad noble men,due to his strong influence on the military and money the guards have turned a blind eye to it," actually thought altair they turn a blind eye to everything. "He will die at my hand do you know where he keeps them." Everyone knew of him...he had herd rumours of the man high paranoia amd distrust to everyone even his own man he would be a hard target.

Malik sighed.

"You gloat about how much you know when you don't even know where to look." he shook his head. He opened the door of his shop. "Come on novice." he sighed.

He started to lead Altair to the shop himself. Following scholars and monks. His hand brushed against Altairs and he side steeped into him bumping him with his hip pointing him in the right direction.

(I get to be npcs or some of them, that and Malik might assist.)

"I do not gloat,im meerly telling you what i know my "wise and himble doin" Atair saw the menacing look Malik gave him and quikly held his toungue. He wasn't afraid of the man,he was just in to much trouble to say such things. As they left to where ever they were supposed to go he's heart skipped as malik bumped into him. Another reason he put up with malik sadonic gibes though he didn't admit it...yet. They soon arived to a small stone shop with no doors. Wearhouse like and simply filthy. A group of guards stood in the frount entrence ,they were ment to be seen,the others in blavk cloaks hiding near the roofs cearly ,were not. "how do you suppose we get in?" he ask his eyes scaling the building.

Altair did this moving foward to a crowd outside the building. This crowed wasn't your average random assortment of people. They were waiting for something and the assasin knew it. The guards sense it to hands placed on there weapons waiting to draw it at any time. Sudenly a woman clad in a dirty cloth dress many layers clad ontop the sighn of a lower class citizen ran threw,her face was red tears straming down her face. Altair eyes widened as she boldly and fiercly approched the door......

(would you like to play minor charecter..i like to stick true to the game and have something big happen before the assasining :p)

(Improbing now I have something else planed)

One of the gaurds throw her back like nothing and a rock was thrown at him.

"HEY!"

One guard got distracted. A medic walked by the scene and ran a nail into the guard's exposed palm. The guard was screaming but in a short amount of time he started to walk like a drunkard and feel dead a few feet away. The area flooded with people and the guards couldn't even get past them all. Altair could easily slip into the building now.

Quickly and nimmbly altair slipped into the back way of the building and scaled the roof,finger tips on the moulding wooden suspension. Climbing quikly and nmbly. A guard wearing tha strangly familar black hood stood on the roof bow eld in hand poised ready to shoot at any intruder. Altair quickly crept up behind the guard and tackled him from behind blade stabbing uickly into the man who fell down. Then kicking a ole into the matted straw temporary repair and lept in. He smailed a the thought of Maliks face at his "foolishness" of doing so. He looked around and in shock saw a man r at least the bony flesh and of what was once a man chaned to a wall. Red skin rubbed raw from the shakles at his feet. A red mark on his face..similar to the ones maik had on his arms..."The man stared at him and opened his mouth as if to speek but all that came out was a rasping gasp. Quietly he said one word and malik appaered

Malik buised himself freeing the man.

"Don't worry Tanos. I'm sorry I left you alone in here my friend."

"Well well if it isn't my whore. I was worried you ran away, but like a good bitch you seem to come right back home. You know what gets me off about you? Your disibility that makes you so weak!"

A whip spun itself around Malik's good arm and he was pulled back. The man laughed.

"You can't get out can you? Oh it's so lovely watching you move like a caged animal. The fear in your eyes, and the determination."

Malik was fighting against the whip trying to get out of it, but he was slapped in the face.

"Don't worry I won't sell you. I want you screaming my name here."

Malik bared his teeth at him and headbutted the man in the chest making him fall back. Malik swore at him multiple times and was grabbed by a dark hooded man, and another came pulling off his clothes. Malik spat in the man's face and before he could react he used his leverage and flipped the man who held him from behind over his own back and against the other man. He ran to the well in the middle of the room and pulled up the bucket using that to keep people at bay. His foot made sure it didn't get thrown to far as he planted it on part of the rope while hand swung it around like a large mace.

"Aw he's trying to defend himself."

Malik glared at him.

"Damos Satanious brimstone and fire from hell."

As if by magic the bucket was on fire as Malik spun it around. This caused great fear as people backed away from him.

Altair stared in shock as the flames illuminated the room revealling both men and wemon alike chained to the wall barely any cloths on them half starved. And something red and hot a insinerating rage burned beneth him as he saw malik bien played around without thinkin the glint of a throwing knife could be seen from his cloak it missed the man by a mile but caught hold of whip slashing it in two.

The man turned his gaze towards Altair.

"thats a nice trick..the you use your majic as to draw fear from the people..clever except i saw the flint."

It was a lie he'd seen know flint but ths man..whatevver power he had was not powerful enough to burn nothig but the bucket or so it seemed. Otherwise he would have used his fear to burn one person or a family member,for one did not matter did it.

Still the mention of a flare,the denile of there ieng any real majic seemed to bring the people to life. Angerly the lept from there chains and lunged at him. They were weak pettiful attaks but they gave just enough time to draw for the man to look away and for alitai to strike \,drawing his sword and stabbing the an mercily in the stomanch giving him enough time to talk with the dying man.

"you...are not a templer for your robes are of something different nor do you attemt to win the hearts of the people as many others have before..so i ask you..whats your angle?"

The man made a reach for his whip but altair held him downpinning him to the dirt floor.

"whats your angle?" he repeated

"Stupid brat.....Some men work for themselves. I answer to only the Black Leaf you are not them."

With the man dead Malik helped free people, and gave them all coins he could spare.

"I believe we should return to the safe home. So I can finish your map."

"I see" not pressing the matter further he withdrew from his pocket some thing ...a broken dark green bottle. "you said something about spanish wine didn't you?" he asked a smirk on his face. "I fear it didn't surive the trip,speaking of which do you know anything about the order you mentioned..having "worked" with this man you must have known something?" and with that they went home to exaine the map

He tossed it a little dissipointed.

"I'm sure my friend can get me one, if not he'll bring me Turkish wine tonight. My safehouse will be closed upon his arrival."

Could Malik already have someone in the man they just freed? (DRAMA GO!)

"The dark leaf is a syndicate. I'm not sure what they want. I've seen them work with both assassin's and templars. Their goal is very unclear to me."