Something interesting... (Looking for people to start rp with)

Dogcatfish

oh shite!! sorry i havn't bin on in a while -guilty smile- i'll repley..p,\.s ..your signiture says ..loki? does that refer to the norse legends? Did they make a show about it or is this something different? (sorry i'm just curious)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dogcatfish

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

• kittypanda

Thats fine, I was in the hospital for a while with a head injury. Yes kind of. It's about the Comic book character Thor. Though where Thor goes Loki is there to fallow. So yes it does involve Loki.

Of coarse you can! I am always willing to do rp's with people.

Okay what kind of themes do you like and I'll get an idea from that ^-^~

Yes all of you can do an rp with me individually or in a group. Though be warned I'm not that good with group rp's. But I'll try the best I can and I'll try and make it interesting as possible.

I preffer more action filled rp's like Mafia or some kind of adventure. How about you? What kind of ones do you preffer to do?

Well I prefer one that has lots of action, adventure and the mafia one sounds really interesting actually ^-^.

Awesome. So Mafia with a lot of action! So what else, should it be mafia against mafia or do you have any ideas you would like to do?

Alright. I can do the Seme no problem. What else. How should our mafias act with one another? Will they be agressive or will they be friendly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am willing to roleplay with you I am into the fantasy and mythology... like the ancient greek gods... and goddess... I like and a midieval ... too, incest is fine too just send me a PM and let me know what do you like and want to try and we will... one more think I am mostly the uke... really rarely I am the seme...

Naturally they would be violent before hand. Yin-Yang, so do you want me to create a thread for us to post on or would you like to disguss it more before hand here or in Pm's?