Something interesting... (Looking for people to start rp with)

Dogcatfish

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dogcatfish

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

• kittypanda

• 2 weeks later...

Those two things are what I want. Orginality is the best and I am terrible at stuff that deals with school. So yes, anything you want to do I am good with. Just tell me what you want it to be about and such, then we can go from there and create something. :3

Well....

how about....(i'ma new to this so bare with me)

a) A fugitive and a police

b) A cult member and a sacrifice

c) two hitman targets

d) whatever you want

Well i figure we can name some charecters and develop a plot from it !^^ excuse me i'm half asleep

I kinda wanna do b) if thats ok.....a sort of ancient necromancy type cult...and thats all i've got so far (god i make up the wierdest roleplays XD) any suggestions

Stockholm syndrome is an curious topic. I like it quite a bit, this theme. What would you like the rp to be called?

I wanted something original ..how 'bout ..... "sacrifical services" ..i'm not good with names oh and who shall be empathizing with the captor..me or you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here it is, please post anything else out our rp on here. :3

Sorry took so long!

Hmm I like almost everything really, I like it to be our own story and characters. Also I would quite like to hear what ideas you have. If you want to do something I will be on board 110%! :3

Okay=). So here is one plot that I can think of.

1st: Under the sea there was a massive of kingdom with the creatures who were half human and half fish, these people were called merpeople. But one day in the peaceful kingdom the prince went missing. He went out for a swim far away from the city and ended up in human territory. He saw some fish in a fisherman's net and felt bad so he found something sharp to cut the lines and freed the fish but unfortunately he got caught up in the ropes and so when the fishermen saw what they caught they sold him to an aquarium. After he met a boy who works there and so all the boy wanted to do is help the merman but soon love bloomed between the two.

That sounds quite cool acrtually. Freeing a merman. I would have never thought of that, I give you creative points for that my friend. I really like it. What do you feel more comfortable being? The merman or the friendly boy?

You make it. Be as creative as you want with the title. We can go over characters in the thread you make. :3

Well I'm actually pretty quick when it comes to creativity hehe~ Oh yeah here it is~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.