Something interesting... (Looking for people to start rp with)

Dogcatfish

Hello I'm Dogcatfish,

I am looking for people to rp with, I am willinging to do anything with anyone that is based with their own characters please. If not I can possibly rp from an anime, though oddly enough I don't I am curious to know if anyone else is in need to rp something interesting. By interesting I mean something perhaps new to them or something they are in the mood for (ie medevil, sci-fi ect whatever). Please post on this thread telling me about what you would like to rp. If not comfortable posting it on here, you can send me a message.

I look forward to meeting and rping with whoever wants to rp with me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dogcatfish

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

• kittypanda

I'm intressert in mystery/crossdresing, but we can rp something sci-fi whis you whant?

Mystery and crossdressing. That is something I have never done before. That sounds very interesting indeed. We don't have to do sci-fi, sci-fi was just an exmaple. Though if you want it sure.

Well i think we can rp about a boy so transfer to a high school but have a older brother so like to crossedrissing the boy as a girl and he transfer to ha a high school but is have hard to keep a secret at he is a boy. And yes the high school he transfer to is a all boys school. What do you think about it?

:3 I can RP, but I can't do seme too well. xD Yay for real life getting in the way, hahaha.

I like medieval quite a bit and fantasy, too. :3

Yeah, sometimes is hard to find people who like those settings. TeacherxStudent is always the most popular, don't know why.

So sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with work. Yaoiloverfangirl, your idea sounds rather interesting. If you want to rp that with me we can, I've never done anything like that so it might be a little slow. Tuti we can rp as well, I am quite use to multiple rping partners. I quite like Fantasy types of rping, I've done a few. I'm always willing to rp with people.

I love to rp. :3

x3

Do you have any ideas of what you want to do or the scenario, or which role you'd prefer? (Already stated my preference given my tendency to suck at seme, but all's well.)

I can play a seme if you want. I cna do whatever. So you said you like fantasy right? What type of fantasy? Occult or you more traditional like dragons and elves?

Hell yeah. :p (Don't mind me, I just woke up. xD)

Anyway, I like all sorts of fantasy. The Occult is fascinating, but I also enjoy the more mythological aspects such as fae, were-creatures, etc. Any sort is find by me. Do you have preference?

Not really. Though I do really like mythology to everything, it makes everything very grounded.

Hmm now that is a little bit more of a difficult question. So it'll be fantasy right, so what could we do? Perhaps a quild of monster hunters or assassins?

A guild of monster hunters sounds good. We could start with that and then just kind of build off of it if you want. :)