Punch up by Shiuko Kano manga

xlamyx

I want to ask about punch up is there other chapters after volume 4 chapter 2, because I didn’t find any I just found chapter 3 volume 4 in Japanese, is the manga licensed or something?

I really love this manga, and they stopped in the good part:msn_red_fox 18

I really want to know what will happen between Ohki Kouta and Maki Motoharu

if anyone have any information or the summary of the story please let me know :cuteonion57:

thank u

• Like 3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xlamyx

• nikochan

• Belita

• sweetmary

I saw in mangaupdates that the manga is licensed, and also I saw in other site that Punch Up is under Libre Shupan Publisher so the manga will not be translated by Fantasy Shrine any more, that’s what I know until now :leaf20:

And also I don’t know what will happened after chapter 2 volume 4, maybe if someone know will tell us

• Like 4

Thank u so much for the information

but it's really disappointing to know that the manga will not be translated any more by Fantasy Shrine or any other group, and all we have to do is wait! but for how many years :leaf9:

and i want to know what will happen to kouta :leaf7: he will regain his memory or not?!!!

this is very depressing :cuteonion51:

• Like 2

i am also sad because of that, i really hate to start a manga and after that i find that i can't continue to read it because it was licensed, so frustrating rabbit11

Dear lord hope that's not true ;__;

I've been following that manga like....FOREVER!!!

It's hillarious, cute and so damn hot'n sexy ;)

I managed to find a "home made" scanlation of vol 4 chap 3 in japanese, and i was so damn happy about it cause, that was the moment Kouta started to remember everything and tells Maki about it... somehow i got the feeling that was it for the manga... like the end or something...

Maybe i was wrong...but i rather not think about it or i'll surelly one depressed person :D

• 3 months later...

Uwahh~~ From all of Kano Shiuko sensei work I specially love this manga :leaf9:

I've been following this manga too, even if they scan it in RAW is not like i can read japanese ;_;

• 2 weeks later...

i listened to the punch up volume 4 CD DRAMA and i kind of understand what was going on in volume 4 chapter 3, Kieta was worried that if he regained his memory the 15 years old Kieta will Disappear so he was resisting his memory, but in the end he regained his memory and the 15 years old didn’t Disappears, so Kieta and maki were happy and they live happily ever after.

It was the perfect ending I like it, and I wish that the mangaka continue the story about those two, I think that there is a oneshot after volume 4, telling about the life after volume 4, so its interesting to read more about them ^_^