Greetings everyone!

keyboom

Hello everyone!

My name is Lucy and I'm a newbie here at the YO forums(duh). :3 I'm looking forward to meeting wonderful kindred spirits here. ;) I guess I'll get a little into what I'm all about. First of all, I'm obviously a really big Yaoi fan (as well as Yuri and well... I like it all honestly, but my Yaoi craze has been ongoing since high school. :D)

I love Asian culture! I am currently an English Lit major and I am looking forward to doing my teaching internship abroad to continue to meet wonderful people along my fool's journey. I am also a professional Tarot reader (I have been reading the cards since I was fourteen. I'm passionate about the cards just as much as I am about writing.) My website is located at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but I will also provide other links to my social networks at the bottom of my intro. :3 If anyone has questions pertaining to Tarot—if interested—I'll be more than happy to answer you. I love questions, especially about something I love to do.

I am also a freelance writer, currently working on my novel. It has a website too, but it is quite pathetically naked... >.> I need to spruce it up but the link is

. I actually have a little intro talk of my novel at the blog... even if I'm all over the place. You are more than welcome to point fingers and laugh at my randomness. XD

My hobbies include cooking, writing, reading, the occult, learning different languages, anime, video games(Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Persona, Phoenix Wright, and more), music(Tori Amos, Darren Hayes, Emilie Autumn, SHINee et cetera) and the list goes on~ I am an avid reader but I mostly read books on Metaphysics, Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, folklore, the occult... and stuff to that effect. Although I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! XD I'm pretty random too. I am a Gemini Cancer cusp, so I have the best and worst of both worlds. I look to motivate others and make people smile. :3 I love kids—can't help it I'm the typical mother goose(I can't wait to have my own child

If anyone wants to see pictures of my cooking, I will be honored to share with everyone! I make an amazing lasagna. ;) Hmmm, lemme seeeeeeee OH YEAH how can I forget? :o KPOP. I LOVE KPOP. I remember my craze began with 2NE1 and BIGBANG... then SHINee came into the picture. My KPOP list is endless, so I'll leave it there. XD Just ask me if you have any questions!

I've written for so many fandoms I've lost count--- mostly Kingdom Hearts, Persona series, and KPOP related. Either way, as you can see Im all over the place. Sorry for coming off spastic XD I'm very friendly at least! :msn_red_fox 15

Once again, thanks for allowing me to be part of this wonderful forum. :3 I'm so excited I've got chills. :p If anyone would like to chat I'm mostly on MSN([email protected]) or Skype(empressarcana), but I also have an account for one of my characters I role play as from one of my stories on yahoo(madamegwiboon). If anyone likes SHINee, it's a fanfic called Circus of Illusions. My writing journal is located

:D I also make graphics but I'm still working on adding all my new material to the new community~@LJ.

I guess that's all for now! *looks up at her post* GEESH I'm so long winded! :X

More useful links:

:leaf:

P.S. I LOVE PINK :DDDD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keyboom

• Moonlight Rocketeer

• 현애

• diniasa

@diniasa Oh you're so sweet, thank you! :3 I'm looking forward to plenty of fun here! :D Weehoo! I hope you enjoy some of my material. :3 It has been awhile since I've updated due to my classes, but the summer is upon us I have been working on new material to post. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

@Awesome 3

It's really nice to meet you Lucy ^_^ I hope you will enjoy yourself here!

( *__* persona, FF, KH = awesomeness

• Like 1

Hello Lucy! Nice to meet you and welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. Thank you for your introduction. I hope you will enjoy yourself on this Forum. :)

Welcome_05-vi933.jpg

Hi there @keyboom! ^^

i hope you enjoy your stay in YO! :)

HAve fun! :D

btw, you seem like a really interesting person!! i would really like to have my tarot cards read. :p

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Yaoiotaku forum. In my name and in the name from YO forum i wish you a great time here.

For downloads please visit the

. If you are an artist and would like to share your works with us, in the
you can let your creativity run wild. If you want to expand your horizon,
is the best suited for. Everything you've always wanted to know about Asia, here you will find the infos. Learn Japanese, Korean, Chinese in our

I ask you to follow the

. If you have any question first visit the
. If your question is still not answered than feel free and simply write a PM to the moderators or
our Admin.

NOTE: YaoiOtaku Contest - Collect the yaoi cards and earn real cash or original yaoi manga books!

Visit the

and buy
cards.

All the best

Sailor Rishi.

• Like 1

Thanks sarah3161, ~Mitsukuni~, Deepbluesea_03, Paul4U, xusernamex, Charlotte23, Miro, shirotsuki, SailorRishi, and 현애 for the lovely welcomes! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. :3

@~Mitsukuni~ Thank you so much! And yes I absolutely agree! I love those games so much. I fell in love with the Persona series because of my interest in Tarot. Although KH and FF are self explanatory. RPGs are just too awesome for words.

@Paul4U Thank you for reading through my very long intro! XD I'm having a great time so far, everyone is just ever so sweet! Thanks for the warm welcome.

@Miro Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm really excited to be part of this awesome family. ;D

@shirotsuki Hi! Thank you so much! I'm having a great time so far. XD I'm so happy that I'm actually taking the time to reply to everyone by phone. For some reason my Internet provider has been real new and I haven't had Internet all day. ;-; so I am relying on my phone. D:

You seem awesome as well! thanks again for the sweet welcome.

I'm from Central florida, 2 hours from Orlando :) thats crazy cool that we're from the same state! Haha!

• Like 1

OMG I'm totally spazzing here! XD I used to live in Orlando. XD I was unfortunately kicked out of the house I was staying at because of my beliefs(mind you I've never pushed my beliefs onto everyone). :( My own cousin (she's a Jehova's Witness) and while I was in Miami she searched my room and found all my Tarot/Astrology stuff. It got ugly fast so now I'm back in Miami. /drama

But that's so awesome we live in the same state!

@Karin Thank you!!! :3 It's very nice meeting you as well! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :3

*HUGS ALL AROUND* :D

• 4 weeks later...