• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kurai Hoshi

• kyanshi

• Shinzuii

• dii_2191

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks :p

Does anyone know if Kira wrote something else after volume 2 and the extras? There hasn't been any news regarding Taming Riki lately - not that I know of - and I'm really really curious. I'm aware of her unstable condition, but I've also read somewhere she's still working. I've read Taming Riki quite a while back, and I enjoyed it very much. I wish there's more!!

Thanks in advance.

Since the books got released again on Amazon I bought them two days ago (hell you can kill someone with those as heavy as they are *cough*)

There are three volumes for me. Well it is entitled "VOLUME ONE Part One" "VOLUME ONE Part Two" and "VOLUME ONE Part Three" so... no idea what else there is.

I also have a volume 2 part one, which I think was written some time ago (I began reading it last year). I don't know it Kira wrote something else after that or not... but I hope so :)

Kira is back to stay. She's created a new site called 'Tanagura'. She has written other novels besides Taming Riki. She's got all her fiction uploaded there and she's started to update. Yes.. taming riki is to be continued:hamtaro-005 (23):

Kira is back to stay. She's created a new site called 'Tanagura'. She has written other novels besides Taming Riki. She's got all her fiction uploaded there and she's started to update. Yes.. taming riki is to be continued:hamtaro-005 (23):

You have a link for this "ominous" page? cause I so often heared about new pages being created and then vanish after a month or so again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I think you have to be friends in facebook to let you in. Send a friend request or message her. She is really back.

Hi guys!

Uaaaah, I'm so happy!!! *-* thanks for the news, savvina!! I didn't know about that website! On my way there now :3

Once again, thanks :3

• 1 month later...

I can get on the site, but it still says "When the site is ready for membership, we will add a button for you to join." to access most of the fiction. Has anyone been able to get on or access it? Can you really just email/facebook her to get on? I was a member on all her other sites and that login info doesn't seem to work but I'd really love to read her stuff. I want to see if Alpha Rising and Aranshu got any further, among others. >.

• 2 weeks later...

Kira Takenouchi is lost again :(

Her books Taming Riki Vol. 1, Part 1, 2 and 3 plus Harem Boy were at amazon for sale. I was lucky to buy them instantly, because now they are not longer available. Kira withdrew all her new books at amazon and at facebook she is lost - nobody knows where she is :(

She told us, she is still writing on Taming Riki Vol. 2 and she would like to rewrite the whole story with other names, because the author of the original Ai no kusabi may complain about her story.

She was very enthusiastic and excited. But now it is silent around her and no one know what's with her happen.

Kira Takenouchi is lost again :(

Her books Taming Riki Vol. 1, Part 1, 2 and 3 plus Harem Boy were at amazon for sale. I was lucky to buy them instantly, because now they are not longer available. Kira withdrew all her new books at amazon and at facebook she is lost - nobody knows where she is :(

She told us, she is still writing on Taming Riki Vol. 2 and she would like to rewrite the whole story with other names, because the author of the original Ai no kusabi may complain about her story.

She was very enthusiastic and excited. But now it is silent around her and no one know what's with her happen.

What confuses me is the thing that it was once said that the real author the story Rieko Yoshihara gave her permission to Kira to rewrite her story and liked it back than... and now she is afraid that the author might complain about it? Sorry but that doesn't make sense at all in my eyes.

I bought the books and I almost finished reading them... even though... NOT that much of my liking... The idea behind is great... the writing... on some parts simply sucks and so does the whole "taming" on every page. I know it is called "Taming Riki" but well... sometimes LESS can be MORE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been looking everywhere for these books. They aren't even available for purchase any longer. I am having trouble with every link in this thread being covered by a tab reading 'Show' but nothing seems to show them? I'm new to the site so any pointers or advice on how to get these to read them would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
I cant download TT there is a tab over the links that say show, but when i click them they dont move!

I have been looking everywhere for these books. They aren't even available for purchase any longer. I am having trouble with every link in this thread being covered by a tab reading 'Show' but nothing seems to show them? I'm new to the site so any pointers or advice on how to get these to read them would be much appreciated.

For me when I click on the "SHOW" it opens up and there are 4 links on each hoster visible. No idea why it isn't working for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting! it's nicer than the original book and had so many funny twists. Every character has its own amazing stories...great read!:cool::Cool:

• 5 weeks later...

i thought these are the original books

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting! it's nicer than the original book and had so many funny twists. Every character has its own amazing stories...great read!:cool::Cool:

i thought these are the original books.