Jump to content

Taming Riki - Kira Takenouchi


Recommended Posts

Posted

1322487855.jpg

 

Title: Taming Riki

Autor: Kira Takenouchi

 

 

Plot:

Iason Mink: Jupiter's Golden Boy, Head of the Syndicate, and the ultimate Amoian Elite. When Tanagura's leading Blondie takes on a new Pet, all of Eos is abuzz with the news. His choice is none other than Riki the Dark, the infamous gang leader of Bison, a mongrel with no respect for Iason's rank or authority. What will it take to tame the notorious wild boy of Midas?

 

Download Taming Riki Novel:

Host: 4shared

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

Host: Mega

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

Host: Mediafire

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

  • Like 44
  • 9 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kurai Hoshi

    8

  • kyanshi

    3

  • megamie

    2

  • Niladri

    2

Posted

im kinda confused about this series. ive seen taming riki with different plots. r there different endings or something?

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Thank you. Thank you.

I'm reading the first volume, yet I'm searching the other volumes. :D

 

Uh...how many volumes this trilogy is?

Posted

does anybody know if there is a continuation of taming riki vol II

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

checking out the 1st volume! thanks a lot for sharing.

Posted

Oh my god I love you! You absolute;y beautoful person, thank you thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how long I have spent this last year trying to find all these files, including 'the masters hand' and 'volume 2' plus those extras. I could not be happier, i just spent about 5 mionutes fist pumping the air, I sure as hell know what I'm gonna be doing for the continuation of the school hollidays :3 Thank you so so so so so very much, you have no idea how happy you have made me!!!!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you soooo much for sharing Taiming Riki!! I am so happy that now i can read it ((:

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thank You !!! For those who really likes the story there is an anime....:hamtaro-005 (1):

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I can't download the file... can you download it on 4shared or email it to me, please? I want to re-read it again after watching the remake of Ai no Kusabi 2012.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Thank you very much...... Looking forward to reading this!!!!:hamtaro-005 (23):

Posted

thank you very much for this, made my day :hamtaro-005 (12):

Posted

I just finished this and really loved the story, this one is lighter than Ai no Kusabi and in truth I laughed a whole lot and sometimes cried when I've read this, hope that all who download this novel enjoy this as much as I did. Thank you very much for uploading!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

:leaf16:links are dead... pls reload. thank youleaf4

Posted

T_T links are dead could someone PLEASE reupload them??????

Posted

Host: 4shared

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

Host: Mega

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

Host: Mediafire

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Posted

Thank you very much for the new link!!:leaf3::cuteonion41:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus