problme with the "List of Available Manga Series "

mixlol

I didn't know where eals I could post this eals where, hope it's okay to put it here

u see, when I cheak "List of Available Manga Series " when I wanna uplode something

there is a lot of mangas that it's not listed!

it happend with me a lot that I was ganna post a manga I aploded befor again.

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• Belita

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hya mixlol :D

Yes unfortunately i still haven't got the chance to update it :(

There was a lot of manga uploaded these days, and the last time we managed to insert all of them, there wasn't the huge amount of new manga that there is right now so unfortunately not all of them are placed on the list right now...

I'll try to update the list as soon as i can, but for now i'm going to have to ask you to check the letters threads... :(

For example if your manga starts with a T go to T thread and search for the manga there first...

If it's there, someone else already uploaded it, if it's not we are much apreciated you do it :p

I'll try to fix this the fastest i can, however there really are a lot of new manga manga :D

Sorry for all the trouble :(

When it's like these sort of questions or problems you can post on "Help Desk" Thread but i don't have a way to move the thread i'll ask someone later to do so :D

• Like 1

Thx Belita for your explane!

well, I see now.. but do u wanna me to help u in this ?

like I do half of them or so ?

I can send u the list of them and u just wirte it in there ??

and I'll post it in there next time, thank u *bows*

• Like 1

Thank you sweetie :D

You are such a sweetheart... foxy3

For now i'll put your offer on hold... Let me talk to Key first, because the other time all moderators helped updating the list, he might want to do the same again...

However, and since Key always has too much work, it's somehow hard for me to sometimes ask for his help...

:msn_red_fox 14

If no one can help out you'll be hearing from me :D

• Like 1