*Stumbles In*

Yurusumaji

Hehehe ... o_o;;

Hi everyone! I'm Yuru and I actually tripped over this place by accident (I stubbed my toe, you'll take good care of me though, right?). Lo and behold, one look and I was pretty sure I had actually died from the incident (were we on the edge of a tall cliff?) and toppled straight into what I'm sure is Heaven. Alas, I still seem to be hungry so I guess Heaven on Earth sounds more like what I've come across here.

I only just got into the world of yaoi a short while ago, but I have buried my feet in the sand and gone at it with a vengeance ever since it began. Now I'm pretty much known as the "fangirl" in my group of friends and I'm rather fine with it. It's always exciting to meet like-minded people who won't look at me like I don't have a face or something when it comes to my love for yaoi.

I have a very understanding and tolerant husband. Ha ha. Who sleeps beneath Junjo Romantica wall scrolls these days. >.

As I said, I'm still a bit newer on the scene, but of what I have read, some favorites have been Junjo Romantica, The Tyrant Who Fell In Love, Border, Like As The Time Will Come The Rain, Akuma no Himitsu, You're My Loveprize in Viewfinder & Kizuna. I'm almost always reading, so my list will always be growing.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. ^_^

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

• 현애

• Paul4U

Hi there Yuru! An interesting and fun presentation you got there, it's nice to meet you,you sound like fun ^_^ And very pretty avatar by the way, Akuma no Himitsu is one of my favourite yaoi as well. ^_-

I hope you'll have a great time on the forum!

Thank you again everyone! I'm so grateful.

@Nitro+Chiral_Fan - It is nice to see another fan of Akuma no Himitsu. The only part that bums me out about it is it's too short. The mangaka really gets a great start to an epic story going and then ends it rather abruptly, but regardless of its length it's one that will always be at the top of my list. ^_^

• Like 1

Indeed, I thought the same: the story, the art and the characters were all too amazing for the shortness of the actual finished product, but nonetheless this is one of my all time favourite one-shots. I especially liked that second story focusing on the brother of the main incubus~ ^^

Yeah, that story was really going somewhere, too. Sad it was just a one-shot, but it was still awesome.

By the way, thanks for complimenting my long-winded introduction. Ha ha. I'm a bit of a chatterbox and it always makes me feel a bit uneasy. Most of my responses around here are rather ... long.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

Welcome to the forum! Have lots of fun on YO! This is the coolest place on Internet, so surely you'll like it rabbit4