Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Sign in to follow this  
Jin.

Trinity Messiah

Still no English patch? None of the walkthroughs are actually complete...

If anyone happens to know of a complete walkthrough or patch out there, help a gal out? T_T

Hi, in case you're still looking for a complete walkthrough you can check this site out. i used this site and got all the endings with a 100% clear. http://half-a.net/games1/messiah.html This website also have a complete walkthrough on the fandisk of this game as well.

Hope this helps!

I need help with the route of koh someone has a completely away with all the answers since I have already found ryotas just from koh the complete way or a english patch for the game i see a spanish patch on youtube O.o

I need help with the route of koh someone has a completely away with all the answers since I have already found ryotas just from koh the complete way or a english patch for the game i see a spanish patch on youtube O.o

I see in the blog BL English a guide for Koh's route :3

Can someone please help me. I have the exe file but When I try to run it, I get an error message

Can someone please help me. I have the exe file but When I try to run it, I get an error message

Is your pc in Japanese locale?

Is your pc in Japanese locale?

Yes it is, thank you for your concern but I've figured out how to start the game ^^

Yes it is, thank you for your concern but I've figured out how to start the game ^^

I'm glad everything is going well ^~^