hama71

You know guys the way it seems to be going we aren't going to see the subs and if we do it's not going to be for another several weeks if not months. I'm aware the sub provider has exams (or so I read) and it's important perfectly understandable. But I just get the feeling she doesn't want to give the subs until she feels like it. Also if her 'spy' reads this I hope to God she doesn't misinterpret it like I'm betting she will.

Last I checked it's her choice when and if she wants to share the subs and a part of me won't be surprised in the least if she chooses not to mainly because of all the idiots who keep bugging her about it.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

"how are you able to watch this? is it english-subbed? awww~ that is Bishin. heheh! that's nice of them to reunite and he seem to look better here too than he did in Takumi-kun 3. why was he being a jerk? although it's not that surprising since he's been pretty much of a jerk already as Misu. LOL But yeah that's refreshing to watch him smile more, that's the Baba-chan we all love."

Yes it is english subbed. It's funny because as soon as I found out Baba would be in GoBusters I immediately thought that I wanted Taiki to guest in an episode just to have Misu and Shingyouji together again....so I'm partly getting it only it's not the Shingyouji I wanted...beggars can't be choosers though...I haven't seen the episode yet but I can't wait....if anyone wants to see Go-Busters send me a pm that way I can send you a link to the site I watch the eps on.

Thank you very much for all the posts! I'm trying to catch up by reading the previous club threads and really enjoyed reading all the new info about the cast and about how other fans react to certain scenes and all. I just think I am in the minority here for saying that I like Part 1 the most. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all the movies - the actors were exceptionally great and I have to see a bad performance from anyone. Even the supporting cast shine. So I was wondering how it gets a 6.2 rating at IMDB???? It should be higher than that! It should get a 10.

The reason why I love Part 1 is Keisuke Kato. I have no idea why he was not chosen to play the role in the succeeding parts, but the guy who played Gii after him was also an awesome actor, Daisuke Watanabe. I think he did wonder to the whole series, because if people don't like it, then there won't be part 4 to say the least, right?

Kyosuke Hamao - well, he's a completely different story. He should make at least 10 movies a year to satisfy the most ardent of fans. His acting was sweet, naive, honest, truthful, intense, exciting, sexy, charming. What more can I say?

If there are any other movies that he played a role (even a small one) that you might recommend, please let me know. I can't help but search for any clips at youtube that has him on it.

Hamao play a small role in Gokusen 3. You must be very careful to find him in the drama. There are a lot of boys. He also plays in Gokusen movie. He also played in Tensou Sentai Goseiger as Agri/Gosei Black. Here is the link for a play Peacemaker where he has played

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

MISS THIS THREAD SOOOO MUCH!!!

I am currently struggling with my exams and add math's project..

s**t!!! Lack of sleep and stress really worn me out..

Hehehe luckily got some new MisuShin fanfics on Fanfiction.net..

It saved me!!!!!!!!! yosh!!!

and right now I wish that I could read Wind and Light, Moon and Dog because I read some reviews in Japanese and they said that ITZ AWESOME!!!

The fact that I couldnt read Japanese is making me feeling much worse.

p/s I think I lost my mind by writing these. @_@

Edit: I am sorry. The file has no subs in english. Please ignore this post.

Full movie with subs:

I'm still downloading the video. It's taking forever with 25 kb/s (sometimes it reaches 100 for 20s)

The link is also at the dounload section, cause people will ask in the future.

Full movie with subs:

I'm still downloading the video. It's taking forever with 25 kb/s (sometimes it reaches 100 for 20s)

The link is also at the dounload section, cause people will ask in the future.

• Like 1

oh wow. looks like i will have to halt all the other stuff i am doing on the PC to make way for this. thanks for sharing the link, Asceplius! :D

Ehh, when my download finishes I can upload it to different sites if that will be helpful?

Thanks Asclepius! I was under the impression that Saya was still working on the subs. :)

Open YO early in the morning & get this most beautiful news ever!!!! >

Asclepius thank you so much for the link, you're awesome!!!!

Love you so much.... ^O^

Start to download it now..... ^^

i should be done with my DL in a little more than an hour. my speed goes in the 90s kbps.

whew!

rapidshare is pretty good with me. :)

Lucky Yoji! I've been awake for 4 hours, waiting. >.

Need to find things to amuse myself with, so I don't fall asleep....

i'm so sad to say this.

But the video uploaded has no subs. She made a mistake (i hope it's a mistake), she only uploaded the re-encoded version.

*cries*

5h for nothing

I will edit the link to raw in avi format

:(

Says on fb that the subs are still being edited.

So I'm not surprised tbh. :p

Have to make do with a few youtube videos for now. XD

i'm so sad to say this.

But the video uploaded has no subs. She made a mistake (i hope it's a mistake), she only uploaded the re-encoded version.

*cries*

5h for nothing

I will edit the link to raw in avi formatooops!

oops! >__

awwww~~ *pat-pats-hugs*

i will just have to cancel mine then since that's the case. it's okay.

i feel really bad for you, dear you waited 5 hours for this. i would cry too. really sorry to know that. :(

i guess i will just resume my other PC activities then. we've all waited so long for the english sub, i guess we could all still wait longer if ever they decide to make it totally available.

by resuming said "other" activities i finally got time to watch this video that was uploaded on FB..this is the scene i was waiting for to be able to watch. the scene where Misu and Takumi were talking in the room. i had the strongest feeling they were talking about Shingyouji. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I LOVE MISUSHIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm tugging my hair like crazy here. LOL

Can I say I'm so happy? OMG!!! How those two can drive me crazy without them having a scene together is insane! i'm insanely happy right now.

HAHAHAHAH! Oji~ you little bully you! bwahahahhaha! *points*

[video=youtube_share;MAau1L_kMOc]

• Like 2

Ehhh.... So this is still no sub?T^T

I try to download it twice but failed..T^T

So better I cancel to download it then...*cries*

by resuming said "other" activities i finally got time to watch this video that was uploaded on FB..this is the scene i was waiting for to be able to watch. the scene where Misu and Takumi were talking in the room. i had the strongest feeling they were talking about Shingyouji. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I LOVE MISUSHIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm tugging my hair like crazy here. LOL

Can I say I'm so happy? OMG!!! How those two can drive me crazy without them having a scene together is insane! i'm insanely happy right now.

HAHAHAHAH! Oji~ you little bully you! bwahahahhaha! *points*

Kyaaa!!!! I watched it too!!!!

I was like yeah...oh yeah...I wanna know what Misu said after that then...:cuteonion37:

NO SUBS!!!!!

I read the spoiler before but I WANNA HEAR IT FROM MISU HIMSELF!

sh**!!! I am overexcited over a small things...

BUT IT'S NOT!!!!!

He says "He still belongs to me"

then when Takumi said it's a crime, Misu's face was like rabbit11

hohohohohoh!!! i love that!!!!!

I keep imagining the story for their new novel becoz one of the reviewer said that Misu is a lot gentler and loving.onion0

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm going to be going to an anime convention this weekend (so freaking excited.) I'll stay in touch but everyone taking exams and whatnot best of luck and everyone else stay out of trouble lol.

I was searching for Takasaki Shota's old things at baidu and i found the chapter(s) of the manga with Minoiwa. No hot scene unfortunately. Just drama.

the scene where Misu and Takumi were talking in the room. i had the strongest feeling they were talking about Shingyouji.

what what what?! Sorry if I break in in the middle of the speech BUT reading about Misu I can't help it xD

I wonna watch that video onion4:msn_red_fox 18!!

Misu that talks about Shingyouji???!!!! OMG so weird, can't wait to know something more about this :Red_fox:

I know right? It got cut when they were still talking about Shingyouji.

I had to replay that particular scene several times. ahahahahhahahah!!! i can't get enough of it.

And Misu baby YOU ARE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU KISSED THE EVER LOVING CUTENESS OF SHINGYOUJI IN THE FITTING ROOM! WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! *points finger at shirt*

YOU ARE WEARING THAT SEXY SHIRT WHILE TALKING ABOUT SHINGYOUJI! HAHAHA!!!

@ShivaDrake: First lemme say thanks so much for the friend request. MisuShin fans unite! :D

You know even before TK5 was English subbed I had the strongest feeling that Takumi and Misu were talking about Shingyouji especially that Takumi was saying Shingyouji and observing Misu's expressions. So having been able to watch this attempted English-sub just made my suspicions ever so clear but listening to Misu say..."We may not be lovers but he STILL belongs to me." just totally drove me insane with happiness. LOL I kept backing up to those words and the way Baba-chan said it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

I guess my overactive mind is overactivating again. Because I am remembering when Takumi told Shingyouji that if he was unhappy with Misu they might as well break up and what did Shingyouji say? He said it was too complicated to just break up.

MEANING?

NO WAY IN HELL I AM EVER GONNA BREAK UP WITH MISU! THAT'S SO TOTALLY NOT HAPPENING, HAYAMA-SAN! Like duh..who wants to break up with a hotness like that?

@June: heck yeah! i am excited over the smallest details myself because it is because of these details where we find the clues and codes to their relationship. Ohohohohohohoho!!! xD Gosh, i wish I could read the novel too. I never doubted that Misu is such a gentle and caring person. He may appear a bit distant with Shingyouji but really he adores him like crazy. You don't tell someone "He belongs to me" and not feel a thing. He feels it. He feels Shingyouji A LOT! WOOHOOO!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I haven't spazzed for MisuShin like this in a long time since I'm so freakin busy. But it's so GREAT to watch these scenes about them. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!