Konnichiwa. Takatsu desu.

Takatsu

Years ago, I never would have imagined myself being a fan of Yaoi. But well, here I am.XD.

Takatsu desu. I've been an otaku for years, but I dwell mainly on the shounen type, for my favorites have always been Code Geass, Death Note, Kuro Shitsuji, and just recently--Ao no Exorcist. I'm not new to boy's love, they've been hinted on animes that I've watched such as Kyo Kara Maoh, and Kuro Shitsuji, but I never dared to venture on the real yaoi genre. In fact, when I first heard of this anime genre, I flinched. I just can't imagine two handsome guys being sweet on each other. Embracing each other. Hugging each other. And looking at each other as if they have found themselves locked in eternal destiny.

I should blame this sudden change on my otaku experience to Junjou Romantica. It was the reason I found this forum. I was just bored when I was browsing some videos on youtube when I found this preview of Junjou Romantica. I watched it.

Damn. I instantly fell in love it.XDXDXD. I frantically searched for episode downloads, but found that they have been deleted in various uploading sites. But I was never one to just give up! And that's when I found this site!!! Thank heavens for this forum! Hontou ni arigatougozaimasu. Ureshii desu! I was so hooked that I frantically downloaded pictures, original soundtracks of Junjou, and same for sekai-ichi. Even the manga, which I leraned where much more graphic that I had to use automatic visual sensor. But in the end, I managed to look at the mature scenes.XD. Although it only lasts for a second. Still have a long way to go.

Well then, why try yaoi? Based on Junjou Romantica, (and now currently dwelling and hooked on Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi), it's refreshing to watch. I just love Shungiku Nakamura. It just proves that love doesn't need to be defined by rules. What I find more interesting is that this yaoi anime teaches us a lot more about love than those animes with heterosexual relationships. I don't know, I can relate more to Junjou, haha.XD. The story is simple, but the message itself is deep.

Basically, discovering the wonders of the yaoi world is a revolution in my anime experience. It just melts my heart to see the yaoi characters that I love being romantic. By the way, Junjou and Sekai-ichi are the only 2 animes I've watched so far, so I cannot call myself a yaoi pureblood.XD.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!

-Takatsu

P.S. Still wandering lost as a newbie in this forum.XDXDXD. This really feels new.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Takatsu

• Mik

• K

• Karin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Takatsu! Welcome to this awsome forum :hamtaro-005 (23):

I'm also new and really enjoy my time being here :)

Believe me you won't regret being here (no way :leaf20:)

So, welcome and hope u have a lot of fun :))

Thanks.XD. Just finished Sekai-ichi hatsukoi OVA. *sigh* Nakamura works are really just so touching. *sigh*. Ah...the magic of first love...

Welcome to the YaoiOtaku community, Takatsu! We're happy to have you here.~

*sort of a newbie as well, heehee*

That's alright; give it time, let it grow. And then you'll be able to read mature scenes in no ti--jay-kay

Hahahahahah, it's strangely satisfying to see someone who isn't a yaoi pureblood (no offense or anything, it's an inexplicable feeling) It's also somehow touching to read your post about Nakamura-sensei's works, though I must admit, I'm not a huge fan, but still...it's nice :)

I'm actually happy for you. Hahahahahahah! *embarrassing*

If you need any help or want any recommendations, feel free to message me or something. I'll do my best to help ;D

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!~

Haha.XD. Sorry for the long intro, but I feel that I have to be a responsible member for being expressive at least. It's the only thing that I can do.*sigh* I'm never good with sharing uploads because I don't have exclusive items in the first place.*sigh* but thank you for welcoming me.XD. I really owe this forum for the downloads.XD.

• Like 2

I know. Me too :D

All my Yaoi cravings are being satisfied because of this site :D

They really really helped ^^

I owe everything to this site ^^

Elou,dear Takatsu : P

Hahaha very interesting introduction XD

Uh,anyway XD Welcome to the forum and have fun.

P.S I like your name : P

Wow...it's really amazing here...I really feel touched being welcomed.XD. *bows a hundred times* Yaoi is such a strange pleasure...now I find it hard to get over...like I haven't been on to animes with a boy-girl pairing...it's like...yaoi pairing is more exciting and really a lot more romantic!!!