• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiakaiyuki

• cherryyuri

• Justme

• Rei

Can anyone traslate what they are saying?!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alright!

Basically it's the greetings for one of the chinese festive - Chinese New Year.

They were first introducing themselves (yuxi, followed by oyo).Then oyo went on to wishing everyone a happy and prosperity year. And after that they thank everyone and hoping that "we" will continue to support them and their shop on one of the website (i think).

haha! they are so cute.... XD

Thanks Chiakaiyuki for sharing!!!

• Like 5

@chiakaiyuki

thanks for liking my sig... :D

i went to check out the website that they mentioned and i think it should be this shop that i'm seeing now... it's all in chinese characters though... in you want it, i'll pm it to you in a short while... didn't want to post here course i don't want it to be treat as a 'advertisement' for them... :D

• Like 1

anyway,

i saw these picture while i was browsing thru tumblr... i didn't create them, all credit goals to bluebabystar from tumblr~

650ubc.png

oac39c.png

i2ppqc.jpg

• Like 10

anyway,

i saw these picture while i was browsing thru tumblr... i didn't create them, all credit goals to bluebabystar from tumblr~

I saw them too! (same tumblr? lol) Aren't they sweet

@chiakaiyuki

thanks for liking my sig... :D

i went to check out the website that they mentioned and i think it should be this shop that i'm seeing now... it's all in chinese characters though... in you want it, i'll pm it to you in a short while... didn't want to post here course i don't want it to be treat as a 'advertisement' for them... :D

i can't read chinese, but i'd like to take a look on the website.. can you send it to me too, please? =]

btw, lovely pics! they are so cute.

I would love to see the site ^^ And I am sure I could employ google translate to help me read lol

Wow, things aren't going well for Jlaw and Kirio.... but Oyo's comment on the situation is so cute and true.

"I can’t accept people who use love to get famous. whether love existed there previously or not, it’s still a desecration of love. I will only put out the truest feelings of my hubby and I; be it happiness, sadness, our fights and or quarrels. I really hope that in this small world where our love isn’t recognized, we can all learn to respect ourselves."

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

asdfadsfafadsf

awwwwwww... they are so cute!

oyo is superrrrr cute and yuxi is smexy! XD

they are hot! especially those kisses... *nosebleed*

haha, that guy's hair

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10529[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10530[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10531[/ATTACH]

the last one GIF ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and of Yuxi x Oyo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10532[/ATTACH]

I like re-visiting this thread because the couple is so adorable and fantasy-like in the real world. :D

Has anyone wrote stories about these two? I hope there are.

• 2 weeks later...