Ai no Kusabi Print Novels

Taralen

Anyone else finding it incredibly ridiculously how inconsistent the availability of these novels are?

Yeah sure you can find the PDFs online, but what about us fans who actually want to own the novels legally? lol

I have the entire series EXCEPT volume 7 and it's driving me crazy. I tried ordering it from four different websites and each time my order was cancelled due to the fact the book wasn't actually in-stock at any of them. What the heck! x_x

I was lucky to find volume 8 for retail on eBay around last year. I can't believe the prices it's going for now. Volume 4 is also ridiculously expensive for reasons I can't fathom either, though I did managed to obtain although for a over $40 if I remembered correctly.

If anyone has the print volume 7, PLEASE let me know so I can buy it off your hands. I really really want to complete the collection of this series. x___x The only places I see that have it available are for over $300. It's highway robbery. :(

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taralen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus