Some Of The Basics Of Roleplaying

Bloodbunny

Hello everyone! knowing that the pressure of trying not to disappoint your roleplaying partner can be a little to much at times I've decided to make this discussion for those who need a little guidance or are new to roleplaying.

First things first, always try to have a plot and stick to it. Starting a roleplay without a plot can become confusing and can often cause your partner to lose interest in the roleplay.(Also discuss rating, relationships, positions, etc.

Second of all, while making character information cards try to make the character interesting but don't over power them, for example don't make your character god like unless it's part of a theme.

Third, don't be controlling of the other person's characters.

Fourth, always check on topics and themes that may offend the other person, such as rape, gore, self-harm, furries, etc.

Five, proof read and double check over you work, the partner might loose interest if they have to ask you to go back and fix mistakes constantly.(Everyone makes mistakes but I think you get what I mean by this.)

Finally, have fun and if you do wish to quit a roleplay tell the other person before quitting it.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus