Solemn Setting

Black Mia

Solemn Setting - You enjoy the tea and the snacks alone whilst reading a book, listening to music or simply relaxing your mind without anyone to disturb you.

[table=width: 350, align: center]

[tr]

[td]attachment.php?attachmentid=33545[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grapevine

• vyssini

• Goldmine

• Black Mia

"I'll have a Jie tea (岕茶)." after entering the tea house, he sat in the corner near the windows and wait for his tea.

Alex, a new part-timer in the tea house, glanced at the customer who just ordered his tea. Jie tea, a Chinese tea is regarded highly by connoisseurs, although it is rather expensive.

grapevine felt the stares directed at him but he chose to ignore it. he came for a tea and a quiet place to think about some personal issues. 'where is my tea?'

• 3 weeks later...

Goldmine slightly shifts in her chair. What a quiet, and stagnant atmosphere yet filled with beautiful and luscious flowers. But, it is too quiet for me, I shall take a selfie with the flowers then leave. But first, 'where is my tea?'

Alex walked steadily towards the customer who had taken an interest with the flowers. He balanced the tray on his left hand and placed the saucer holding the cup of tea in the customer's table with utmost grace and care. "Enjoy your tea." He bowed and said in a low voice and gave Goldmine a slight smile before going back to his post.

grapevine saw the other customer being served a tea. His impatience shown by the rapidly increasing rhythm of his tapping finger. His face though never show any hint of it. He needs to calm down his nerves and he needs his Jie tea (岕茶).!! Badly!!

• 5 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus