What is your dream seme?

Noiz16

Here, you can say what you wish your perfect seme would be. Would he be possessive or insanely jealous? Would he be the romantic prince who sweeps you off your feet, or would he have complete control over you and show his sadistic side? Share your fantasies as well!

For me, my dream seme would be romantic and likes to cuddle for me. But I would also want him to make me so embarrassed I can't say a word and take complete control over me. He would also tie me up so I couldn't get away and kiss me senseless.:hamtaro-005 (5):

So what is your dream seme?rabbit12

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beni-hime

• Noiz16

• kyle13

• kiiamee

Someone who loves me for who I am and accepts all of me but also someone who is a little possesive and over protecting.

Loves to cuddle and kiss and maybe a little sadistic :leaf5:

• 4 months later...

Maybe a seme like Usami from Junjou romantica~ XD

who love me also protect me, maybe can be over protecting and possesive~

and I like if my seme is a sadist~ rabbit4 foxy2

oh and have "ore-sama" attitude would be nice~ XD

• 1 year later...

I like the affectionate type. You know, some cuddling here and there. It would be nice if he is a little bit possessive, making me feel wanted and needed. Oh, and in bed... I don't mind it a little bit rough... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

woo man late to this party ^^ but definitely an overprotective/possessive seme xD the type who gets jealous easily but not so much to the point where it goes into yandere mode.

• 7 months later...

The affectionate, cuddly type who is overprotective. Not to an extreme though. Yandere's are like 'holy shite! he/she's got an axe! I'm outta here'. At least to me anyway.

• 5 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus