Welcome!

NekoRose

Welcome!

Welcome to your new school, my name is Ash, I'll be your guid.

I'll be showing you around the school all you need to do is fill out this fourm and you'll be on your way.

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Family:

Short Bio:

Extra:

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suschi342

• Yaoi Take Over

• Sosuke0549

• RebbaNanmi

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Takashi 'Taka'

anime_guy-1.jpg

Looks: Blue Eyes Black hair and a cold look infront of unknown persons, but I can also show a very gentle smile to

someone I know and like :)

Personality: I dont like rude people and also show it to them. But I also have a sensitiv part wich is very cute and adorable but Im very afraid to show it to the people around me. I love cats and dogs and also picked up a cad from the street , bt I also dont want other peoples to know about it, thats why Im a very incommunicative. But I hope I will find one who can open my soul and find a place in my heart.

Dislikes:I dislike rude and loud people -.-

Family: I live alone and my mother and my father live in America because of their job

Short Bio: I´m a good student and dont have many friends. I Lived on my own but know I live in the dorms of this school. My first love was my teacher in 8th grade and HE reacted me since than I never loved anybody else

Extra: I behaiv lika a Seme, but I think, that I need someone who can show me the way of Love

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: I dont have a special typ because just the feeling have to be right<3!

Sorry for my writing ;)

Name: Umi Ushio

Looks:anime_school_boy_render_by_kekuuu_by_kekuuu-d5zgxrl.png

Personality: doesn't show emotion. He's a nerd lost in school. He's rude, self centered and quiet.

Likes: staying indoors, video games, his phone, chess, food, school.

Dislikes: stupid people. Stupid questions, outdoors, party's, fairytales

Family: Umi grew up in a wealthy family and is loaded... He doesn't act like a spoiled brat but can be a dick at times. His mother is a famous actress while his father is a big time technology developer.

Short Bio: "what do you want? Can you not see I'm busy ?"

Extra: "I find stupid people a waste of space. You come to school to learn not act like a uneducated animals. "

Umi is a uke.

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: "I'm don't have time for relationships"

Is what he'd say but someone that would be the complete opposite of him. He's been sheltered all his life- he needs a person to show him the outside world and how to have fun! He's into hardcore S&M forceful sex... and loves it when you take off his glasses... tho he might no show it unless it's the person he loves.

Name: Jake Chapman

Looks:akaito.html?m=1

Personality: Jake's more of a seke. He's very childish and sweet. But can be kinda oblivious to,well,a lot of things. He's sort of like a silly puppy that likes attention.

There are very rare times he his serious.

Likes: puppies,loud places,the outdoors,music,candy,video games,and basketball

Dislikes: staying in one place for too long,not getting something,math,vegetables,winter,not getting enough sleep

Family: He's the only child in a royal family from England. He lived with his mom, Sarah and his dad Aaron. He sometimes see his flamboyant uncle Ryan and his stoic auntie Grace.

Short bio: Jake is an only child,living in a royal family. When he was a child,well,he couldn't really be a child. Having to attend important meetings,pretending to be grown. So i guess that's why he acts the way he acts now. He never got to be a child. He went to top notch schools. The best in Europe. But he soon decided that he was tired of the high class life and moved. Going to a commoner school.

Extra: "I can be a little too much at times. And i'm a little obsessed with sweets hehe"

What kind of boy your into: Well Jake isn't that picky. But he likes the bad boy type and the romantic type of guys. Even though he might something about him being a man and not a girl,he secretly likes that kind of attention. He loves being romanced and swept off his feet. Jake's also into some" cosplay" and light bondage. Might deny that later.

• 2 months later...

Name: Hikaru

Looks:tumblr_m24zcgNaKB1qj6vu4o1_500_zpse93db6cc.jpg

Personality: friendly but a bit distant treats everyone the same. unless i really dislikes someone

Dislikes: annoying people, troublemakers

Family: a younger sister

Short Bio: in middle school i liked to fight and was very bubbly but after my lill sister got hurt because of my fighting. So i stopped and started to treat everyone the same except my lill sister

Extra: I secretly like to take care of someone but also kind of like it to be taken care of

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: a man that can push and pull and i can take care of but likes to experiment whit alot of stuff

• 1 month later...

Name: Haru

attachment.php?attachmentid=29160&d=1399538886

Looks: Black hair with a black ears like a cat ears and a brown eyes too .

Personality: Cheerful person but when he was around many people . But when he was alone , he was sad , pain and he was hiding a secret that his only family knows . Friendly too .

Likes: sleeping , being alone in room , chocolate , candy and all sweet stuff .

Dislikes: fish and vegetables .

Family: none

Short Bio: I dont know who are my parents , all I know that my home is in the orphanage but when Im high school I will leave and find a job and rent an apartment . I have a bestfriend too , I always depend on him . He was like a brother to me . He always protect me . But Im in love to him , he dont know what I feel for him .

Extra: Who wants to be my bestfriend ?

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: A man that have a sense of humor , he take cares of me and protect me anytime .

• 1 month later...

Name: Takahiro

Looks: brown hair and short

Personality:i'm cheerful person but if someone called me "short" i will angry

Likes: eat something spicy but i can't handle spicy foods,cooking :D

Dislikes:rainy,water

Family:a big bro and granpa

Short Bio: i really like spicy foods but cant handle spicy foods because my family have a spicy restaurant

Extra: let's be friend

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: man with cool aura but he is also have crybaby side

• 7 months later...

7ebedba146066aed8a0ab56b3dbb66fd.jpg

Name: Teru

Looks: short black hair; pale skin; tall but slight build; brown eyes; Japanese/American

Personality: I'm fairly shy but very friendly; even if I do have trouble opening up. ( Uke )

Dislikes: loud people, lightning, shots

Family: none

Short Bio: I live alone in an apartment. My parents died when I was very young and I was taken in my grandparents. When my grandma died I got a part time job to support my grandpa and myself. When he died, I promised him that I would get good education and have a happy life.

Extra: I'm just trying to make it another two years. Maybe I'll find someone I care about as well~

And What Kind Of Boy Your Into: I've never had time for anything like that... but I guess I'm looking for someone to love me. I can put up with anything as long as they care.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus