Damn...

Sweetlillullaby

Why is it everyone comes here and doesn't even...well, communicate with each other? I don't really see anyone participating in the threads. Makes me sad :'( :leaf16:

If you want friends, introduce yourselves and get out there! I've been fr-ing some of the members here using a random generator (haha, my hand) to pick random members out :p

So spam and say semi-appropriate crap to everyone here :D:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Limbo

• Hisami Kaoru

• sexyboy

• Sweetlillullaby

Anything that will arouse my tasting ability.

and that it gives me a sense of satisfaction after eating it.

ESP when i get to eat it with someone.

That kind of food,is my Favorite.onionn4

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I like food, my friends call me a food dustbin because I'm always eating any leftover food of theirs. What can I say, I don't like waste ;)

I love spicy food too! especially pasta :3 nom nom nom

• 6 years later...
On 8/25/2013 at 1:54 AM, Limbo said:

Why is it everyone comes here and doesn't even...well, communicate with each other? I don't really see anyone participating in the threads. Makes me sad :'( :leaf16:

If you want friends, introduce yourselves and get out there! I've been fr-ing some of the members here using a random generator (haha, my hand) to pick random members out :p

So spam and say semi-appropriate crap to everyone here :D:hamtaro-005 (8):

I know this is 2013 post but I can definitely agree, it seems a lot of familiars don't come on YO anymore.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus