• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• BlaqueCatt

• StainedCrimson

• Anic

I was looking at all of your roleplay ideas, and there's a lot. Is there one that you prefer? (It will take me a long time to read all of them) I like to do roleplays with nekos, demons, slaves/masters, high-school, and cross-dressing. I don't really like M-preg or incest, but if I like the two characters I will do the latter. Usually I roleplay ukes, but if I have good inspiration for a seme I can roleplay one. Also I'm surprised that there are twenty-five members yet I'm the only one who's posted...

Hello. Yeah, as you could see you and me are the only ones that have posted in this group. I must say that please don't make characters yet, you can only make characters if the rp the character is for is taken. I also usually roleplay Ukes but if i like the storyline then i don't mind playing Seme.

Oh, sorry for posting a character, I'll wait from now on. Anyway, which plots do you like the most out of the ones you've given? I'd like to narrow it down before reading and choosing.

Or something master-slave oriented. I was thinking up some things last night and that came to mind. Whichever of the two you'd prefer is fine. I'm going to finish reading all of your ideas today as well, in case we wanted to do more than one roleplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I should say that I haven't said anything here yet because I'm not sure what to reply. I tend to live most of my rp ideas and things in the forum section for it. But I do like some your ideas. I'm just scared that I won't be good enough for them x)

But I do like to rp... and to lurk around x) *is feeling awkward*

It's alright. I wouldn't say that you're a bad RPer since i haven't seen your type of RP yet. But i can already tell that your RPing skills are better then most people from just OOC.

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. *tilts head slightly* I look forward to getting to know you all and possibly RPing with you.

I am interested in three of your ideas for an rp. The two Mpreg ones and and Two Faces Of Love. Would any of those still be open at all?

• 4 months later...

Hi~ I'm new here! Yoroshiku~ Um this is 1st time I'm rping so be if I make any mistake could you help pointing out for me?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus