• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sebastian Izumi

• Zer0-Chan

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• MallavaRei

Sasha smiled as Minori hugged him back, closing his eyes. "Ah, Minori, your hugs are awesome~!" A slight pink colour appeared on Sasha's cheeks.

Minori blinks. "Sasha-san, your cheeks are turning pink..?" Minori tilts his head to the side. "I wonder why~" Minori giggles quietly.

Sasha pulled away from Minori, slightly covering his mouth, trying to cover his blush which was now the colour of his hair. "Uhhh . . . Well, um" He fumbled over his words before quickly taking a new cigarette and trying to find his lighter, only to remember that he lost it and frown. Sighing, he covered his hand in hot flames and lit the cigarette. After taking a few puffs, Sasha's blush lightened back to a pink. 'Minori is just too cute~!' "Hey, Minori, you wanna try some?" Sasha asked, holding out his lit cigarette for the other to take, a smile on his lips.

Minori blinked. "Uhh...umm..no thanks~" Minori's tail swayed from side to side. He had no idea what to do or say further. "Umm..." Minori started to groom his tail.

Sasha shrugged and put his cigarette back into his mouth. "Oi, Minori, do you want to hang out with me?" He asked hesitantly.

Minori's neko ears perked up. "Eh? Oh..yeah~ That would be great~" Minoru smiled brightly. Minori thought to himself -Yay I got a friend~ I'm so happy~!- Minori giggled.

Minori's neko ears twithced twice. "Umm....I don't know~ uhh..." Minori groomed his tail and noticed his ribbon was gone. "Ah! Its gone!" Minori almost started to cry.

Sasha squeaked as Minori started to cry. "I-it's okay, I'll help you look for it!" He smiled, ruffling Minori's hair. "It can't be that hard to find."

Minori hugs Sasha. "D..don't worry about it...I'll find it later~" Minori knew he was uneasy without his ribbon but he wanted to stay with Sasha. "It will pop up eventually~ I..hope so at least~" Minori's tail swayed from side to side.

Sasha blushed slightly and hugged Minori back. "Are you sure?" Sasha paused, before smiling softly. "Hey, but if it doesn't show up, we'll go to the mall and I'll buy you a new one!"

Minori giggled. "You won't have to buy me a new one if I don't find it~ but thank you anyway~" Minori continued hugging Sasha purring silently.

Sasha smiled. "Nup, I'm still gonna buy you one~" As Minori continued to hug him, Sasha started to blush heavily. 'Just . . . too cute~'

Sasha took a deep breath, almost inhaling his cigarette. "I-I'm fine, Minori." He smiled slowly, his blush only increasing as Minori stared at him.

Minori continued staring at Sasha's face for some minutes, everntually Minori blushed and looked away. "If...if you say so~ heehee~" Minori giggled silently.

Sasha's blush started to fade as Minori looked away. "Heh!" He smiled at Minori before blinking silently. "Oh, yeah! Hey, Minori, wanna share a dorm with me~?" Sasha asked.

Minori shook his head. "Oh right the dorms..! that's what I was walking around for..!" Minori turned in all directions. "But which way was it.....I don't know...do you know Sasha-san?" Minori turned to Sasha again.

Minori smiled. "Yay~ I'll go see at once~" Minori runs in the direction of the dorms, but trips and falls onto the floor. "Uwah!" Minori lands face first onto the floor.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus