• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sebastian Izumi

• Zer0-Chan

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• MallavaRei

Hidan whistled as he walked down the hallway. Other students gave him weird looks but he ignored them. He had a piece of paper in his hand, it was his dorm number. He was trying to find his dorm or a person in the same dorm as him.

Minori walked down the hallway slowly. He didn't know what he was going to do, and the other students kind of made him want to hide.

Suddendly he bumped into somebody (Hidan).

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Minori bows. "P-Please forgive me!"

Hidan blinked when somebody bumped into him. He stopped whistling and looked down at the smaller male. "Look out where your walking." He growled and walked around the boy and down the hallway. He didn't want to be wasting time around weak and useless people.

Hidan leaned against a wall and sighed. "Where the f*ck is my dorm!" He yelled in frustration. He frowned and slid down to the floor. "I just ave too wait then...." He mumbled to himself.

Confused Minori walked around, but no matter where Minori went he always came back to the same spot.

"Now what..?" Minori looks around. "Am I really goin to- No...don't think like that....keep calm.."

Minori continued looking, but...he always ended up the same place as always.

"I...don't understand this!" Minori's ears twitches. "I wonder what I'm going to do..." Minori sits down and fixes the ribbon on his tail.

Hidan got a pencil out and would start to doodle on the floor. He stood up after a few minutes and would walk around the corner.

Minori still sat in the same spot.

"I think I'll look around again..." Minori jumped to his feet and started walking around.

• 1 month later...

Mallava sighed softly as he walked through the hall of the academy. He had his eyes set on the position of academy nurse and had come to try to make an impression on the school's Dean. He runs a hand through his shoulder length blond hair as he did a mental dance of woe. He paused, drawing up short, as he noticed some of the students, one seemed rather harried while the other seemed to be a delinquent child in the making, drawing on the floor. He tilted his head to the side as he watched them for a moment before waving to the boy who seemed quite lost. "Excuse me, little one, do you happen to be a student here?"

• 2 weeks later...

Minori's neko ears perked up. He turned around hearing someone talking.

"Umm are...are you talking to-" Minori stops, then he looks up. "O..oh...excuse me I...thought you were talking to me.." Minori then turns around and starts walking towards the dorms.

• 2 months later...

Kira began walking around curiousally. He didn't know where goor what to do. He was very new, even to this area.

"U-um..."

He spoted Hidan and walked up to him, his tail swaying slowly

"Um...hi...?"

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha walked down the hallway, towards the dorms. As he walks, he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and took one out with his mouth before putting the pack back. Searching for his lighter, Sasha came to a stop. "DAMN IT! MY LIGHTER IS GONE!" After sulking for a few minutes, Sasha chuckled and engulfed his hand in flames, leaning forward to light his cigarette. He continued to walk, only to walk straight into someone!

Minori had been walking back and forth in the hallway.

"I don't remember...was it this way....or was it the other way?" Minori walks right into somebody (he walked into Sasha) and fell backwards.

"Uwah!" Minori gets up quickly and apologizes. "I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!" Minori bowed and turned around and walked the other way feeling embarrassed.

Sasha blinked, and before he had time to apologize back to him, he walked off! "Wha- Hey!" Sasha called, taking his cigarette out of his mouth and ran up to him. "Hey, I'm sorry, it was my fault!" Sasha smiled and stopped walking. "I'm Sasha Creed." He held out his hand.

Minori jumped a bit surprised. "Uh I..I'm Minori...Minori Akimitsu..." *Minori bowed* "I'm...really sorry for walking right into you, I'm just umm....ummmm..." Minori stopped talking an thought to himself -What...what was I doing anyway..???-

Minori reached out his tail and took Sasha's hand and greeted. "Umm...oh I already told my name...umm..I'm...bad at introductions.." Minori's neko ears flattened and his face turned bright red.

Sasha grinned, tapping his cigarette ash onto the ground. "Hey, Minori!!" He shook the others hand and took another drag of his cigarette. Sasha placed his hand on top of the other's head and exhaled his smoke. "You're cute."

Sasha laughed leaning back slightly. "Nah, you're adorable~!" He grinned, sticking his cigarette in his mouth and putting his arm over Minori's shoulders.

Minori looked at the floor, really unsure what to do. Minori thought to himself -W..what do I do?- Minori started to groom his tail and eventually his ears, making sure he didn't say anything or sing.

Sasha looked at Minori and frowned. "Is me touching you THAT bad?" He asked, removing his arm and looking at Minori with sad eyes.

Minori shook his head. "Uhh no no not at all! umm....I'm..just a bit nervous...because...I'm...a bit shy...I'm sorry..." Minori bows.

Sasha cast his eyes to the ground, then immediately back up to Minori, his yellow eyes sparkling behind his black framed glasses. Hesitantly, Sasha reached his hand out and placed his hand, once again, on Minori's head, ruffling up his hair. "It's alright, I guess." Sasha paused, smiling. "I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry."

Minori's neko ears twicthes. "No...I'm sorry...I...usually keep a distance from people" Minori looks away feeling ashamed. "But you're very kind though~" Minori gives Sasha a bright smile.

Sasha smiled back at Minori. "Eh?" He frowned, tilting his head. "Aw~ YOU'RE SO ADORABLE <333" Sasha cooed, pulling Minori into a giant hug.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus