• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zer0-Chan

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

Guest CutiePie

Ishida opened the art room's door, looking at the art, he's mind was full of inspirations...and started to painting..brown, black, white....yes, he was drawing his own shadows...that was very afraid of...but Ishida didn't stop painting..he keep painting it, and cried while he paints..he was very frustated...he hated himself a lot...

Sasha look a long drag from his cigarette before blowing it out from his nose. He was walking past the art room and saw someone inside. He was quite bored, too, so he entered the art room. "Hey . . ." Sasha trailed off. 'Is he . . . crying?'

Guest CutiePie

"i could hear you mind..Sasha..." Ishida stands up and rubbing his eyes. "dont ask why i know your name.." Ishida at the door. "i'm a shadow anyway..." Ishida sighed and leaved the Art Room.

( @Zer0-Chan see ishida information if you wanted to know why he says 'shadow' ^^ )

Sasha stood there, his yellow eyes wide. "Wha . . ." He trailed off as the other left the art room. "Hey! Wait!" Sasha called out, running up to him. "I know you said don't ask, but . . . how do you know my name?"

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus