Hello~

melodytheuke80

Hai Mina-san~

I thought we should start a discussion since this group is kinda empty! :D soooo.... this is my first time registrating to a site that's general is yaoi so i don't really know what should be done here and also i apologize for my possible grammar mistakes because i~m sure there will be tons of them :leaf8: so let's see what did you read or watch recently? i read so much i don't even know what was the last i read!!! :hamtaro-005 (5):

I hope you guys won't laze around or just look through this! :D please answer! ^^

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musica

• Ricchan~

• blurbur

• melodytheuke80

well, i was quite busy this weeks,,but i managed to do squeeze in some anime...the most recent yaoi anime i watch was Junjou Romantica..i did it in one run and i stayed up all night for that...it was worth every second...:6onion72:

on the non-yaoi side..just finished watching episode 1-17 of Shingeki no Kyojin..instantly fallen in love with Levi...

• 3 weeks later...

Well I did reread view finder to catch up on the new chapters haha, and currently right now im reading Zettai Meirei which actually a really good manga! I like it.

And not to forget im rereading Okane ga nai and watching the ovas, cause im just that awesome!! ( psst I love iokane ga nai) Just In case you didnt notice haha, Well `nuff saidd..

• 1 year later...

I've been watching Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt recently, and I think this show called Girl Friend Beta? On the yaoi side, I'm reading this manga called I want to be Naughty (Warui Koto Shitai). It's really wonderful...o///o

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus