~+~ Favorite S&M Scene from Anima/Movie/Show/Game ~+~

Shi.No.Tobiko

Plain and simple... What is your favorite scene that involves anything S&M? Short and sweet and to the point. If you have several share them all! It's a discussion!

Tell us what it is!

Tell us why it's your favorite

Tell us which character you'd like to be in the scene

How would you feel being the character in that scene

My Absolute Favorite S&M Scene is in Yami No Matsuei and Muraki had Bound Hisoka to a dirty looking mattress in a run down broken dead hospital by some sort of other worldly wire described as "Bewitched Witches Hair" and no matter how Hisoka Struggles against it, it bites deeper into his flesh, keeping him from being able to heal, the constant loss of blood, he grows weaker and weaker as Muraki reminds him of the night they met and how he raped him, cursed him, and killed him. Then goes to mark him again, making it so Hisoka could feel him, no matter where he was... No matter what he did, as long as Muraki was alive, Hisoka would feel him.

I love it because one, it's Yami no Matsuei, two, it deals with Hisoka my character, and three... It's because their bond grows deeper even though Hisoka screams in protest.... It can't be stopped. He cannot deny him now nor ever, and the fact that he can't just allures me...

I would love to be Hisoka. He resembles what I am in Real Life quite often... And I feel a deeper connection with the character... Like looking into a mirror as my soul (Not my appearance)

If I were Hisoka in that scene I'd feel exhausted. Weak... Like I would not be able to resist him at all... And I would feel scared and faint because I always feel faint in Hospitals. I cannot stay in one for more than 5 minutes without getting woozy. I think in a past life I had a very very VERY bad experience in one...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus