Introduction

HetaliaYaoiLover

Every student is given the chance to introduce themselves to everyone. Make yourself known and tell us things about yourself. Friends are just right around the corner and it's easier to mingle if everyone knew..well..everyone!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• HetaliaYaoiLover

• Mors

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I am Azhiryu, recently given the status of President of the High School committee. You may approach me if you have problems and questions.

P.S. Don't let the VP catch you when you're slacking. You're gonna hear an earful. ;)

umm

hello it is nice to meet you all. my name is Arturo and i am a freshman. i am staying in the Kurubawa Dormitory were i have been put in charge. i hope to meet you all soon and that we can all become friends. thank you.

Hello there. My name is Mori and I have been enrolled into the Kurubawa Dorm. (I thinks that's right...) I am a freshman and would highly appreciate it if someone would talk to me. I'm getting bored...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus