Student Journal

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Everyday is a new event in a student's life. Some of them good, and others bad. But it's nice to record them and someday open a page and read what has been written. Students are encouraged to write in this journal. Thanks to clove1 for the idea.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Mors

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I am Arturo. I do not know if anyone is going to read this or anything but I hope I can be friends with you all. But above all I hope we can all have fun this year. thanks.

13/3/13

The student council was a laze, as always. The VP nagged me again for doing nothing while they worked. Seriously, how am I gonna work when they all do everything? I walked the courtyard this morning, had nothing more to do while the students were in their classes. The director approached me and asked how the plans for this summer was turning. I gave him the affirmative and that it would only take a bit more time to finish the preparations. That's all for today. I think the VP will be nagging me again soon.

14/3/13

It whas my first day in this school and i whas nervous until i so a boy sat in chair and read book, I sat me himself down beside of him and start talking to him but it whas hard to talk to him, He didnt whant to talk at all, how annoying, But i whant to know him better

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus