rosebud1296

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Limbo

• rosebud1296

Alexander sat on a couch in a lone corner after walking in. I his hand was a small book with the words "Last Memoirs" written on the center in bold gold print. Tired, he closed his book and sighed. "Why am I even here?" He asked himself silently, somewhat embarrassed. He saw many other male couples, from old to young, the cute type, serious type, playboy type, the list goes on and on. He stared at the tan ceiling and took a breath in. "How weird." He said, it smelt like...well...guys, there was no particular smell.

Yuuri walked When he so man sat on a couch and sat beside Of him and said" hello my name is Yuuri Togami,whats is your name?" He asked

Alex didn't pay any mind to the man next to him. He reopened his book and started to act as if he were busy. But he thought that if he maybe said something in a rude tone he could possibly ward him off. "I'm Alexander." He said in a very rude tone.

• 2 months later...

Konaya wandered into the agency. He was to meet someone... right? Carefully he glanced around. Couples, many couples. And all of them were male. He blushed slightly and looked back down to the sketches he had in his hand. His busy work scheduler forced him to bring work to the meeting, but he tried to only bring the minimum, some new ideas for a costume. He sighed, if he was to do this, he'd probably better make himself comfortable. Seeing a chair and table he sat down, strewing the sketches across it's surface.

((KyAzrel: poke))

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle looked up from the book that he was reading. The agency was tastefully decorated and mostly couples were the only ones around him. He really had no idea if this idea would work out or not, but he decided to be patient and wait for one Konaya Akiyama. He reached for his wine and looked up as someone entered the establishment. He blinked and he knew that it was him. He stood and sat himself opposite the other, like the place was his backyard. "Hello, Akiyama-san." He began with a nod as he sipped his wine.

• 1 month later...

Konaya blushed, surprised at the newcomer. "Oh, hello. You surprised me... Your.... von deo-san??" It wasn't in his nature to be so open, but when the person across from him seemed so confident.... let's say it made the young looking man interested. The red wine was sipped and he noticed that it complimented the eye color. His fashion side never skipped a beat. Konaya gathered up some of his drawings into a more orderly stack before addressing the man across from him once more. "You seem to already know this, but I'm Konaya Akiyama. Nice to meet you" he smiled.

((this might be a lost cause, but I'll post anyways))

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus