Your favorite season

PURE-MADNESS

So many things happened in each season and for me the best season would be season 3 because Justin is soooo HOT!!!:7yoyo10: and Brian's love for him really showed there.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• diniasa

• lisa

• SamanthaCBlack18

• PURE-MADNESS

no.. for me is the best for them lisa ^^ i like what Brian said :"I don’t want to be with someone who sacrified their life and called it love… to be with me.”

and Justin reply “We don’t need rings or vows to prove that we love each other. We already know that.”

• 1 month later...

I really don't know what is my favourite, I've just finished watching the fifth season 2 hours ago.

The final of the first was so good (when I was getting in love with the serie, and com'on, how could that thing happen with Justin? T-T)

The third has good parts too. I agree, justin looked nice xD

The last one was perfect, because you already know each character very well and their lives are your life, something like that, and I got surprised when Brian asked Justin in marry ¬¬ Such an unexpected action.

But don't you think that the songs were one of the best things in the serie? God... I colected a lot of good songs, and I also met my favourite genre of music: TRIP-HOP ^^ Muse - Feeling good, Sleep - Dandy Warhols, and others *---------*

So, I'm so exciting, and I know that it'll be hard find other good serie like QAF, maybe it's impossible.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my opininon? You can't choose just one. They were all just fantastic... Maybe the best was the last because it was so full of events and emotions. When it was ending I felt so melancholic because those great guys wouldn't be with me again (at least for a bit ^^).

• 8 months later...

I liked the whole show, but my favorite seasons would have to be the first one and the last one. The other ones had me on the edge of tears all the time, although they were extremely interesting. But that last season was really sentimental, and they finally realized how much they meant to each other, so it was really important. As for the first one, I always loved how they met and how Brian was in denial the whole time about he liking Justin. Also the blonde's perseverance is really something.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus