How did you get into Jongkey?

shirotsuki

Well, for me it was simple. I remember back in May of 2010 I got back into KPOP. It was thanks to 2NE1 and BIGBANG's Lollipop song. I kept hearing about a group called SHINee but I continued to ignore it. They were pretty popular and I finally heard "Ring Ding Dong" giving into their spell. ;D

Now, in the beginning my favorite group member was Jonghyun and for some reason I despised Key. >.> I really didn't like how he was always with that "holier than thou" attitude. As I continued watching interviews and saw Hello Baby... There was no competition... I fell for Key instantly. I actually admire him SO MUCH. He shines so brightly and I cannot help but find him extremely attractive inside as well as out.

Upon discovering the Almighty Key's awesomeness... I also stumbled upon many moments between him and Jonghyun... Thus Jongkey obsession was born! :D I love my SHINee boys, they're all wonderful. <3

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• keyboom

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the first Kpop song i ever heard was "Ring Ding Dong" from Shinee.

the sing got reallt stuck in the head! so i just coudln't help but wanting to hear it a agin... and that was how it started... :p

i also noticed Jong first bc well... he is beautiful! xD But when i saw Key dancing all those kpop girl bands songs i couldn't take my eyes off him! ^^

so yeah... i got totally obsessed with him... his everything! inside and out... oh my... ^^''

later on the videos pairing these two together came along! *___*

i just think they look perfect!!

and i can never get enough of fangirling over those intimate moments they have... eheeheh :p

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus