Characters

BloodyXDeadXpopstarr

Name: Onodera Ritsu

Bio:I just transferred from my father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division.

Pic:ritsu-onodera-319461.jpg?1304853730.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• I Tsubaki-chan I

• yaoi 44

• BloodyXDeadXpopstarr

• 2 months later...

name : Takano Masamune

occupation: He is the editor-in-chief of the Emerald department at Marukawa

bio:Ten years has passed since Takano last saw Ritsu. Now working at Marukawa, he finds out that he will be having a new editor in the team. Now knowing the name is Ritsu Onodera, Takano becomes suspicious that he is the person he loved for ten years.300px-Sexyman.jpg

• 2 months later...

Name: Chiaki Yoshino

Bio: shōjo manga artist. His editor in-charge is Yoshiyuki Hatori, who is also his childhood friend. His two best friends are Hatori and Yanase, but the lines between friendship and love begin to blur after a number of confusing incidents. Chiaki begins to question his feelings for Hatori after not only witnessing him and Yanase together in what he thinks is a kiss; then Hatori kisses him one night. Chiaki begins to realize he has tochiaki_yoshino_25452.jpg&w=130&h=180&ei=OXiWUdWAJMbAqAGhiIDwBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=93&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:174&tx=74&ty=65 confront his true feelings or risk losing them both.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus