• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kasuku

• vadess40

• kisafujo

• StainedCrimson

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would really like a season 3 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, but I heard that chances are slim :leaf9:. Yet I hope and wait for him, because hope dies last :hamtaro-005 (19):

• 2 months later...

I want to have season 3 also! I hope we can do petition or more fan mail!..XD

I hope also for Junjou Romantica...Those animes are the best!!...:D

• 4 weeks later...

I sure hope there's a season 3. I'm still hoping for junjou romantica s3 as well. All we can do is pray to the yaoi gods and hope for the best. :banhbao54:

It shall come season 3 of junjou romantica but i dont know it shall come season 3 of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, But i hope in the future at it shall come season 3 of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi

• 2 weeks later...

i wish there would be coming for season 3,,i really want to watch it cause the ending for season 2 just end at the station and onodera haven't said to takano that he loves him >.<

• 5 months later...

So true so true!! They should keep making until Onoder will say he love Takano >.<

But even in the manga he didn't say yet.

I also would like to watch the progression of Kisa-san and Yukina >,<

I love this pair also xD

• 4 months later...

maybe if we have reliable source about its sale... we might get clue whether there's big chance of its season3 or none. >_<

still, i really wish it has season3!!! <3<3<3

so is for junjou romantica.

on more side notes, i also want other popular, or very nice yaoi manga unto anime. T ^ T *prays/meditate hard*

• 4 weeks later...

I'd definitely would love to have a season 3, especially because the last episode of season 2 almost had me tearing up, and as a pretty soul-less guy, that's a huge compliment!

They should make a new season of this wonderful anime! Also Junjo Romantica. Why don't they make new seasons for the awesome anime?!!!!!!!!!!(Some good anime are still going):leaf16::4yoyo22:onion13:banhbao54:

• 1 month later...

So true "ai_kaze69" Onodera don't said to Takano that he loves him (I'm so unhappy )

I hope there will be a 3 season in the future and I also hope for a 3 season from Junjou Romantica!

I would like to watch the progression of the feeling between Takano and Onodera

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anything about a season 3 coming out, but at least I know that there's going to be a Valentines Day OVA coming out next year. I hope that they're thinking about a third season though.

• 1 month later...

Guys, I have good news! According to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
the manga is still ongoing. I wouldn't be surprised if the anime is still ongoing in Japan too. Now whether we can get it here in the Western world is up for debate.

*crosses fingers* Please keep translating and subtitling them into English. Please!!!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus