• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• JYJ+TVXQ=Awesome

• babysky_intheice

• mockjei

I hope they are still in contact with each other! :D

I know last year in July Jaejoong posted this on his Twitter:

“I don’t know if I should be saying this… I miss Yunho and Changmin… No matter what anyone says, they’re our members and I know them better than anyone else… People might say it’s pointless in saying this but… I want to see them again. It’s been a while.”

He wanted to see againg Yunho and Changmin. I hope they did met since then XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sure hope that they are still friends. It would be sad to think that after all they have done together and been through that there no longer exists any friendship between them.

After watching so many videos of the five of them together it is hard to believe that their friendship would be so easily dismissed.

• 3 months later...

The friendship they had for all those years, can't be broken by something like SME! it's a discussion I have almst whenever I get to meet with my unnie... those guys were far too close to cut ties just because of they're not in the same band anymore [which still gets on my nerves!].

I know some might say I exaggerate or something but it gets me to tears everytime I think about it! I cant believe SME took advantage of their naïveness and made them sign that contract, work them day and night with no rest, pay them about 2% only of what they get SME from all albums they sold and whatnots and then kick JYJ just because they wanted to get what's rightfully theirs! Jeez! And then there's this whole story where SME set to destroy JYJ but thankfully they've failed...

oops sorry I went out of topic...

I don't think its so simple to break a bond that lasted for years but then again we are dealing with SM which is korea Big 3 in the entertainment world (screw SME) so i'm pretty much sure that SM wouldn't allow much contact between Yunjae. Even though Yunho and Jaejoong might not meet or contact each other much but i think they still consider each other as friends

• 11 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus