• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Nena21

• chiakaiyuki

• mjjeje

I'm a fan of a lot of yaoi band-pairings, but YunJae seem special because they acted so close and really liked each other (I hope they still do, even with all this stuff going on) If they are best friends, like brothers... why not lovers as well ^^

Them being increadibly hot is also a part of it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aside from Jaejoong being my bias in TVXQ, they have this aura that is shouting that they do like each other or whatsoever. No once can deny that there is really a chemistry between them. And for me, they are real. Real as in dating. Lmao. /fangirling

• 6 months later...

I agree with everyone here^^

too bad they could not be together.. T__________T

It reminds me of tragic stories like 'Romeo-Juliet', 'titanic' etc. (i love dramatic and angsty stories<3)

it's very difficult to find that kind of love these days ...so sweet and sincere...:3onion15:

lately there are lots of rumors about them circulated among fans.. i'd love to believe that indeed, they are still secretly seeing each other<3 ohoho...

Oh! Now Jae-umma also gets a new rival! Sam Lansky! LOL

hwahahahahahhh.gif

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus