Who should be with Haruhi?

Han-chan

Everyone think she should be with this one or that one...so I would like to know who you think she should be with?

I personally think she should be with Tamaki, Kyouya or one of the twins. AHHH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• DarkenedWind

• Tenzys

• MichiMii

I don't Know... They all seem like they would go well with her, but if I had to make a decision I would say it would have to be Tamaki. <3

i think she should be with tamaki too! i mean, he loves her the most, but the problem is .. that he just doesn't know that he loves her does he?

• 3 weeks later...

They all get along well with her and she gets along well with them. But Tamaki does care for her he is just too oblivious to know what he is feeling for her. There are several dark horses in the running though just like Honey Senpai tells Mori senpai. Happy ending though it should be withTamaki.

• 1 month later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

If I really had to choose then I would say Tamaki-semapi. He is obviously OBSESSED with her, and is also working hard to get her love and attention. Though he doesn't understand that this is actual love and not the father-to-daugther type. /sweatdrop. (But then who would Kyo-chan be paired with? D8)

• 2 months later...

i like kyoya and haruhi tamaki is to obviuos he likes her but i dont know all of them seem to care for her on there own way and actually kyoya knows more because he even has a good relation ship with her dad i might had gone over board but i guess haruhi tamaki makes more sence i mean the story is around those two i dont know

• 2 weeks later...

I think Tamaki would be best for her, he is always showing that he cares alot about her. I don't think Kyouya would be good for her because he seems to calcualating and I think their personalities would clash. Maybe one of the twins, they show they care alot for her too, but the problem would be deciding which one! Mori and Honey don't seem to care about Haru in that way, although with Mori it is kind of hard to tell, I think they see her as more of a sister then a possible girlfriend.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TAMAKI-SAMA XD, even though i see potential with her and Kyouya. i they are a bit too similar in characteristics to work as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TAMAKI CHAN!!!!! but i also want HIKARU to be together with her.

edit: @MichiMii i totally agree hahahaha. but ive posted my answer before i got to read this :)

• 2 months later...

i think it should be kyoya who gets with haruhi i meen just imagine how preety yheir baby would be if they got together just thinking about makes me want to eat THREE BOWLS OF RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

She should be with Tamaki because their suitable. He makes her laugh even though he acts up and is an idiot, but who doesn't love the idiot Tamaki? We all know the others love him and are agreeable that Haruhi is more suitable for him. I love that couple so much.

• 3 months later...

i think it should be one of the twins♥(i hopes so...) because only haruhi that can distinguish them both..This proves that Haruhi actually has feelings (perhaps love) strong to the twins

• 4 weeks later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus