Favourite

Han-chan

Who is/are your favourite Ouran Host Club character/s?

I have to say I love everyone...excluding those girls from the all girls school *can't remember what the school is called*. THEY WILL NEVER GET HARUHI!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• aleliavc19

• Miss Blank

• Han-chan

My favorite characters have to be Hunni and Mori! I think they are so cute b/c Mori is so quiet and strong and Hunni is so cute and talkitive and of course, his cake deal is so weird, but that's what makes him awesome!!!! <3

i like the twins! haha, they're so devulish, and they pull pranks all the time, and the best part is that the pairing has incest ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Tamaki is so crazy, zany and hilarious in his antics. I like when they show him in his angry jabber jaw mode where his teeth look like a saw. Every time I see that I just have to laugh. It's cute when he gets jealous of someone stealing away Haruhi's attention from him.

I love Tamaki and Kyoya, they just make the plot so much more interesting and are my favorite all around characters. The twins are always the enjoyable comedic break that makes the story that much more fun to watch. Wish they had more Mori sempai though :(

• 1 month later...

I LOVE the twins and Kyoya-senpai<3

The twins remind me of my befriend and I and their crazy funny

:leaf5:

The reason I love Kyoya-senpai is because is manipulating and for some weird reason I find tht

HAWT:leaf15:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

KYOYA-SEMAPI~ /fangirls. I seem to quite like megane-danshi and he's also 'the cool type' which I find rather attractive too. Not to mention manipluative and clever. That's our shadow king~ /wink. LOL

I think I'm stuck between Tamaki and the twins, I mean I love twins and I have a thing for head heads but anno there's just something about Tamaki when he's being genuin and real with everyone that just makes me want him so badly

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ FreeUke the school is called Labelia (not sure how you spell it though, so could be wrong spelling).

I think my favourites would have to be Mori, Hitachii twins and Nekozawa.

Mori cuz he is the strong silent type, the twins cuz they are so devilish (and I totally get how annoyed they are when people get them confused. I have a twin and we don't really look alike, my hair is shorter and I wear cat ears, my sister has long hair and she doesn't wear cat ears, but still people seem to get us confused >:( ) and Nekozawa cuz he is so cool, and I love his cape, and Belzeneth!

• 3 months later...

rabbit12

Aw~ it's so hard... I really like them all.

Each has his or her own trait that makes them awesome...

Hm... I like Tamaki because there's always something with him...

Kyouya is COOL!

Haruhi... this girl's different from the usual over-emotional girls... her calm nature's refreshing.

I like the twins... they're back story is what drew me.

Hunny and Mori...*grins* they do kung fu...XD

But I kinda like Chikka too...he's so cute.

rabbit0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Tamaki of course! his stupidity make my day ^^

especially when he make an family's act "oto-san_oka-san" with kyoya.

Because of that, I always laughed when watching Death Note ( coz' Tamaki and Light have same seiyuu). :D:D:D

• 8 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus