• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LadyXDevil

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• KiraMidnight

• DemonicAhegao

I am a total S... but I'm an S just in bed... I mean I'm a sexually sadist, I don't really get pleasure just by seeing other people in pain or suffering, but I do get it whipping them, using handcuffs, cutting, tying them up or beating them :msn_red_fox 9

• 2 months later...

I'm more of a possessive masochist.

I am extremely stubborn and intentionally break the rules to get my punishment.

I hate competition but I don't easily commit to someone too.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a possessive masochist and I love mind games. It is exciting for me if the partner with his behavior torturing me ... I know it sounds sick, it is indeed clear ... the sexual part with handcuffs, whip, bond, etc. .. I also recite..ofc.

• 4 months later...

Mmm~ I'm a somewhat possessive masochist only when I feel I'm threatened for my dominant, otherwise I'm pretty passive? I'm also a greedy M x3;;; at least that's what my Dominant says. And they are very patient with me so ^_^v

I can give pain as well sometimes~ but it's very rare. And if I try to top... Well.... XDdddd;;; -_- my dominant laughs it out of me.

• 5 months later...

Definitely more of a possessive masochist, but really who doesn't like to be naughty and rebel just to get punished??? I love being PUniSHeD! foxy3:Red_fox::Red_fox7:

• 2 months later...

I am absolutely a real sadist, *smirk*

and really happy when found this group ;D

but I am just 75% sadist and 25% masochist, yes I am a masochist too, sometimes I believes that a sadist have a little bit masochist behavior, why? cause when I can't find a partner to express my sadist thirst sometimes I tried to hurt my self, yeah its true dudes,

and if there are someone more sadist than me I with no objection will do the masochist part, X3

but I always in my sadist mode lately, to much person I desired to hurt, (ouch, don't kill me please, XD)

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am quite interesting person I really dislike torturing someone or being tortured but I enjoy when someone rapes me... or I rape someone :D so yea :D I am not so much S or M :D

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's just me, but I think that all of us, depending on the situation/environment, is a bit of both.

As for myself, 50/50 or 60/40 sounds about right. ;)

• 1 month later...

I don't really know what I'm clasified as.But I greatfully enjoy being tired up and whipped as hard as someone can hit,it sends shivers down my back,I just love it

• 1 month later...

S, but I don't do cutting/beating the crap out of my partners. More into intense things that don't leave permanent marks on the body.

• 4 weeks later...

Kira you and I are Masochists. We feel pain as pleasure. Myself more on the psychological sense, more than physical. If it makes sense.

• 1 month later...

maybe I'm both??? but I really love torturing, bullying my partner, i really love it to when I see some one get raped my tied up and covered in blood and as for masochistic side I guess i'm turning into a masochistic mode without me noticing sometimes, unconscious desire hmm...yoyo7

• 3 weeks later...

me?! I haven't torture anyone yet. but I like seing person's who being torture especially when there hand had handcop's and seing them with riped cloths -naughty- onion3

i'm Masochist.. get some torture is really a pleasure for me.. *bite my lower lips* i wonder if here have a relationship between master and servant..

• 1 month later...

I believe I am an S. but at the same time I think I can be a M too. although, i never experienced it. I love S&M manga though

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a masochist and I'm passive. I hesitate and I've never actually hurt someone before...^^;;

And the thought of being used, degraded, treated roughly turns me on too. I'm extremely submissive. I'm also kind of shy,

so I don't express my feelings much. *blushes*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My sadistic desires do go pretty far. The more intense stuff I'll keep to myself but to give a basic idea of the "tamer" stuff I love to torture someone or pretend I'm raping them. I like the idea of whipping/ cutting or hitting my partner until they bleed and cry. Scream and beg to stop (unless they use the safe word, I wont stop, unless I feel like I'm going too far) Of course I'll respect them, if they want me to stop and need to use the aftercare space I'll stop and treat them to whatever they need.

I won't lie though, I like the idea of pain myself, but my sadistic desires are far stronger than my masochistic. Doesn't mean I don't have them though. Things like biting, hair pulling, scratching, spanking, whipping...I like the idea of having those done to me but, not often, I get bored of those sensations quickly. I enjoy them yes, I just want to move on to the next thing after a little while...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus