Sign in to follow this  
Guest KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

Which is better? Yaoi or Shounen Ai?

Andro

Can't choose. I love both, because I have favourites among shonen-ai and yaoi too.

DarkRavie

I like both. I believe neither is better than the other. It all depends on what you're in the mood for. Sometimes you're in the mood for the hot steamy sex and sometimes you're in the mood for just the hint, the romance and the funny scenes.

boysbeforeflowers34.

I love both!! but since I love the sex scenes in yaoi! I guess I would pick Yaoi!

dmblake4

I like both, but Yaoi definitely has more action.

katsunek9

Hardcore yaoi!

ampiez

Both. Sometime I like shonen ai and sometime I like yaoi. ^ ^ but manga that I like to read is Yaoi manga. lol onion4 'cause its had x scene.

Chibi-Seme Chidori

Yaoi for the win! :hamtaro-005 (10):

Chena93

I think a little bit of both in the same manga is exciting and more interesting..

cause if there is shonen-ai in a yaoi manga keeps you anticipating when the

s** is gonna happen...

haha but it doesn't answer the question...

so I guess, yaoi, it is?

haha...

I'm in a yaoi-related site after all...

BWAHAHAHA!

the yaoi writer

yaoi is much better :):hamtaro-005 (6):

Guest Nyuchanxx

i love them both but if i hateto choose it would definatly be yaoi the sounen-ai story lines are great and cute but i love the yaoi love scenes talk about hot!! and the yaoi charecters are super sexy!!foxy2

grimmjess

i like yaoi better

Sehundaehyuniloveu044

I like yaoi coz sometimes shonen ai is nothing just like a close friends ...only kisss not sirously love ...i dint me not love but ...if u say yaoi is so sweet have. Sex full of kiss ...but shonen ai ahh gosh i dont know how explane ...!! Hmm ..*smile* ..i read shonen ai but..os loke nothing ,like number ,genres of number have shonen ai but in the story nothing shonen ai ...but i read shonen ai than yaoi coz my sis dont like if i read yaoi coz have. A sex ..ewww..but i like ..hehehe

LOL

Yaoi ftw!

crimson_yin

If it's me, I would prefer YAOI of course! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Well, maybe because it includes a level further than kissing >.> Shounen-ai is good too but still...I want to see the 'process' after all :hamtaro-005 (15):

csea

I love both...umm..but i think that yaoi is better because sometimes in shounen-ai the two guys are so hot that sometimes it is so frustrating that they don't do anything other than kiss or hold hands

Elmeida

I love both shounen-ai and yaoi but the problem with shounen-ai is that, its a shallow version of love between bxb. Yaoi covers the deeper version and there are some shounen-ai moments in yaoi. All in all, YAOI IS BETTER!! :hamtaro-005 (13):

ruriiiii005

i love both! :leaf15: but for me Yaoi fulfills the story of shounen ai :In love: I really really love both Yaoi/Shounen Ai. Kyaaaa! :Jumping around:

rin1599283737

I like both but Yaoi seems better.

aruchan01

I love both, but recently, i'm hooked with shounen ai, sometimes i got piss 'cause i badly wanted to end up them in bed, like the hardcore thingy that you'd only found in yaoi, well, the plot doesn't matter to me at all. i love both. huhu TT___TT

aeryn13

I like both but find myself enjoying yaoi better. I probably just have a dirty mind hehe

Andro

I can't choose, I love both. :D

Guest KatsMH

I think yaoi is better; sure some Shounen-Ai series have been good but I think they would've been much better had there been more sexual tension in the air between characters as well as romance!

Sign in to follow this