Who is your favorite pairing?

Elegance

And by pairing this also includes your fantasy pairing. It doesn't necessarily have to be the canon pairings.

My most favorite pairing of course is Yuki and Shuichi because they spawned a whole lot of my stories. Their relationship is so easy to write about. I could empathize with either of them.

However, I will ALWAYS ALWAYS include Hiro and Shuichi even if it's a Y/S story. To me Hiro will always be Shuichi's first. I can speculate all I want and I love doing that. LOL

Their relationship has tremendous amounts of potential. I just really love them both. I think they make an awesome couple even if I have to break Yuki's heart. It's like that. I love Yuki and Shuichi together but when I think of Hiro and Shuichi...it just feels right so easily.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aleliavc19

• tiger lily

• ambra

• Mors

Realistically i would pair Gaspard Ulliel and Kiera Knightly as their children would be adorable! ^_^

Otherwise i would not change a lot of the pairings in the animes. Gravitation for instance was just too good of a pairing, and i can't think of anyone better that Eiri would be with or Shuichi. I would think that if Shuichi had have actually gone out with Yuki's brother that that would be awesome to see and i think that would bloom just as well as Yuki and Shuichi :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah i will have to agree yuki and shuichi their relationship is just funny for how eiri was on denial at first then all the things they have to go throu i mean i wouldnot change it

• 3 months later...

I agree that Eiri and Shuichi are a beautiful couple but I have always wished Hiro and Shuichi would get together. You can totally tell that Hiro cares deeply about Shuichi. They would be a super cute couple! But in the end, Eiri and Shuichi are pretty amazing together, so they would be my favorite pairing!!!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Personally, I would like to see Hiro and Shuichi together. Hiro is a great friend to Shuichi and I believe that he would make a better lover for Shuichi than Yuki.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus