S People...

0ddpill

yo! finally i'm here! XD

i've been hesitating to join this group for more than a year now since i've been contemplating my inner sadist 'cause it's not really that obvious and brutal. even though i have a least characteristic of being an S, i still have somehow subtle streak in physical and emotional state. though i'm not the one who's gonna inflict them, i watch others to do that and i react to it. so sorry as well for being one of the weak S' around. lol

i never realized this as a kid but when i think about it; when i was around 7 since then, i'm in the spectrum of having mostly no empathy in general like i don't give a sh*t; to enjoying watching people be humiliated in the least expected. also, i love cussing in real life and subtly cuss at people. though it pisses me off and hold grudges when i'm the one who's being dominated receiving these kind of experiences.

i'm the gentle sadist who likes to dominate where i'm kind of manipulative only to my partner who is innocent and oblivious enough to notice. it's more enticing and exciting when he doesn't know it and least expect it. i love teasing and humiliating him; playing with his mind. in private le sexy time, teasing him with foreplay while he has a face like he feels awkward/embarrassed specially when he tears or even have a crying face trying to resist. the bondage the most i can do is tying his both hands; i can't do much more than that since as much as possible, i love it romantic yet sexy. hahah c;

//sorry for the long post and glad to be finally here!

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Nena21

• 鼠ドル

• Minorin

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus