Gravitation Anime, OVA or Manga?

Mors

I'm a fan of Gravitation. I watched the anime, the OVA and manga. I was just curious... which one did you like best?

I personally prefer the anime, which had great music and sound. The Japanese voices fit very well with the characters. I think the animation was better than in the ova and Shuichi is much cuter than in the ova. In the manga I didn't like the way they were drawn.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aoi

• YLove

• tiger lily

• Mors

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both, but I prefer the manga. I've read it some time ago and when I watched the anime I was expecting more... For me the manga was way better and funnier :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the answer is yes!!! I actually read the manga first. I really like the anime but it is not as good to me as the manga. I got sorta lost in the OVA. It was kinda out there. but I like them all.

Hello everyone!

Nice to be here.

I'm a huge fan of Gravitation. I was first exposed to the OVA. Gravitation was my first introduction to BL anime actually. So yeah, you can just imagine the huge impact it had on me then.

I am such a fan that a lot of my fanfiction stories are inspired by Gravitation and for Gravitation. It's my BL muse. Just like that, I'm Yuki Eiri and Shuichi in one when I am writing. Hehehe!

But the anime series have left a deep impression on me the most. I've never really read the manga because for me the anime was so stable enough. It told everything I needed to know. Everything was just great. From the storyline, the artwork and especially the voice actors. Truly amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

hy

i think i like the ova better, because is a litle bit more realistic, but the manga was not the last eather. so, i like both :p

• 4 months later...

Personally i like the Manga and Novels more than the Anime and OVAs, though they are all rated no' 1 in my charts :)

I prefer the Manga over the others as there is more story and i have the soundtracks (which i also love) so whilst reading, i can listen to the misic too. Next time i read them, i am going to try and put the music to the scenes like in the anime even if it is all for 7 books :) <3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I personally love the anime. I thought the script was amazing as well as all the characters. I read the manga of it but I thoroughly enjoyed the anime more. You can't really imagine the cuteness of Shuichi unless you watch the anime and you see how his reactions to certain situations are. His way of putting thngs is just to adorable!! Also the voice actors for the charactors is incredibly perfect, as if they were meant to do the voice for that character! Absolutely amazing!

• 11 months later...

i think that the anime is easy and a good way to enjoy it but i would say i like the manga better because it is longer and so there is more content

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus